Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Neutnerds

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    Hitler wasn't required to to create and support one the best welfare systems in that era either, or pass aggressive laws about wildlife conservation, or create the Volkswagon..so I guess we should look the other way with that whole killing the jews thing.
    AO entities aren't subject to trials before their peers, but rather the authority of FC, and protests against their disciplinary actions are specifically suppressed.

Unfortunately AO is not a free world :P
    Andrew Phillips
    Omni-Reform
    Truth is Power

Clan Envoy of the Omni Organisation Committee
    Reporter for the Omni-Tek Press Corp

Quote Originally Posted by Encyros View Post
    Plenty of people use it every day. I think the admins shouldn't listen to a word

It'll be like AO. Many users will have complaints but still use it!
    Except that AO has serious issues with the same sort of situation. The leadership of a community should absolutely listen to its market/support base. Without that support, there is no community. Neutnet as a service becomes defunct, and as such looses it value. Admins could shut it off, and then its just the end of a convenience. There is no attrition or consequence for them in such an event.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Towerblock View Post
    Except that AO has serious issues with the same sort of situation. The leadership of a community should absolutely listen to its market/support base. Without that support, there is no community. Neutnet as a service becomes defunct, and as such looses it value. Admins could shut it off, and then its just the end of a convenience. There is no attrition or consequence for them in such an event.
    Sure. But they shouldn't listen to feedback from people who unsubbed. Same as FC.
    Andrew Phillips
    Omni-Reform
    Truth is Power

Untrue. As long as FC's corporate agenda is money, there will always be peer review. There is always a bottom line, and those that fail that bottom line are subject to even further action.
    As with RedWatr's reference, this is diverging a bit.

Yes, people can judge Neutnet by saying no to the social contract, of AO's world, though I don't think anyone is suggesting that they will do that. That they will unsub from AO because of their dissatisfaction with Neutnet. And even if they did, it's a very long chain to affecting FC's bottom line in any meaningful way.
    Andrew Phillips
    Omni-Reform
    Truth is Power

AO entities aren't subject to trials before their peers, but rather the authority of FC, and protests against their disciplinary actions are specifically suppressed.
    Untrue. As long as FC's corporate agenda is money, there will always be peer review. There is always a bottom line, and those that fail that bottom line are subject to even further action.

Sure. But they shouldn't listen to feedback from people who unsubbed. Same as FC.
    Hrm, stated like that is dubious to me. So, to put it another way: If FC has any plans to expand their financial base, they really should include getting the attention of the unsubbed. After all, return customers are much more reliable resource then a customer who is still on the fence.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by leetlover View Post
    Frankly, it's very good for lootrights. For most else it's ok.
    I've taken to call it "Lootnet" recently.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

I unsubbed from NN, not AO.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Plenty of people use it every day. I think the admins shouldn't listen to a word

It'll be like AO. Many users will have complaints but still use it!
    Now, the last time I logged into AO was a couple months ago, but from what I saw then, I believe our definitions of "many users" must vary wildly.

U wot m8?

Not that I'm a saint myself, but at least I'm okay with admitting it.
    your logic would be sound apart from the fact that people are paying for FC's services unlike neutnet. FC has every reason in the world to try and retain their customers so they need to listen.

Neutnet on the other hand is a free service run by some dude who doesnt play anymore and prob doesnt care if people use it or not.

If you fail to see the difference in that, i dont know what to tell you.

Sucks that you had to waste so much time digging through my posts just to reinforce my points, thanks though.

Next time you want to look smart, dont bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Notevenmad View Post
    your logic would be sound apart from the fact that people are paying for FC's services unlike neutnet. FC has every reason in the world to try and retain their customers so they need to listen.

Neutnet on the other hand is a free service run by some dude who doesnt play anymore and prob doesnt care if people use it or not.

If you fail to see the difference in that, i dont know what to tell you.
    Good work Sherlock. I'm glad you're following along because that's exactly what I was attempting to outline. Encyros made the link you're pinning on me. Do try to keep up.

Sucks that you had to waste so much time digging through my posts just to reinforce my points, thanks though.

Next time you want to look smart, dont bother.
    Easiest 30 seconds of research to dash your straw man argument, I'd rather call that efficient. Unlike most people on these forums, I like to check credibility.

So next time you wanna look superior, don't bother.
    also: Lawl.
    Last edited by Towerblock; Apr 29th, 2014 at 17:31:34.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Good work Sherlock. I'm glad you're following along because that's exactly what I was attempting to outline. Encyros made the link you're pinning on me. Do try to keep up.

Easiest 30 seconds of research to dash your straw man argument, I'd rather call that efficient. Unlike most people on these forums, I like to check credibility.

So next time you wanna look superior, don't bother.
    also: Lawl.

How exactly is that what you were trying to outline?

OP whines about neutnet -> i call him out on his whines about a FREE service -> you come popping out of the woodworks and look through my post history, and find me criticizing funcom (a company that gets PAID to make this game) and try to equate the two.

Then when you get called out on your retarded comparisions you backtrack and try to take some highground and act like im emphasizing some point that you have made.

What ever link Encyros made, you made the exact same link by trying to dash my "straw man" argument.

Please refer to my earlier point about not trying to look smart, its not your forte

inb4 you completely ignore my post, state how you do not have time to argue with kids or post some unrelated one liner trying to salvage whats left of your dignity
    Last edited by Notevenmad; Apr 29th, 2014 at 18:16:34.

Power hungry, is all.

How exactly is that what you were trying to outline?

OP whines about neutnet -> i call him out on his whines about a FREE service -> you come popping out of the woodworks and look through my post history, and find me criticizing funcom (a company that gets PAID to make this game) and try to equate the two.

Then when you get called out on your retarded comparisions you backtrack and try to take some highground and act like im emphasizing some point that you have made.

What ever link Encyros made, you made the exact same link by trying to dash my "straw man" argument.

Please refer to my earlier point about not trying to look smart, its not your forte

inb4 you completely ignore my post, state how you do not have time to argue with kids or post some unrelated one liner trying to salvage whats left of your dignity
    Wow, look at you all derailed. You are so way off on the perception of what I was trying to accomplish, that I'm not even sure how to approach it. However, thanks for all the butthurt. Personal Insults and the like, I hear that's how all the 'cool kids' win at foramz. Thumbs up and all that.

I sort of want to try and explain it, but then I think on two things: 1. I don't care if you are misguided and looking for attention. and 2. Even if I did go through all that effort, I'm 100% certain you're just going to continue to selectively understand what you want out of it. Either way, its lost on you.

I called you a hypocrite. That's all. {Edited by Valter: Inappropriate content removed}. You can go and read War and Peace into it and again that would be your choice. Hey, go nuts! Its your dime, right?

My points with Encyros had nothing to do with you, until you self-invited in. My post directed at you was:

{Edited by Valter: Inappropriate content removed}.
    Had nothing else to do with anything else you had said. {Edited by Valter: Inappropriate content removed}
    Last edited by Valter; May 3rd, 2014 at 03:59:18.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

*grabs popcorn*
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

Quote Originally Posted by dysfunction View Post
    *grabs popcorn*
    I got the butter and salted party box, with sprite.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

I once got temp ban for posting WTB msg in a lootrights chanel...
    I was pissed of for a while (as I did not receive warning or sth).
    Ever since I remember that WTB should be posted in shopping chanel
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

Quote Originally Posted by Awikun View Post
    I once got temp ban for posting WTB msg in a lootrights chanel...
    I was pissed of for a while (as I did not receive warning or sth).
    Ever since I remember that WTB should be posted in shopping chanel
    Same here i was fking pissed too but i have to admit it is in the chan rule :X
    And i remember too now that lootright chan is only for Wts not Wtb
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Wow, look at you all derailed. You are so way off on the perception of what I was trying to accomplish, that I'm not even sure how to approach it. However, thanks for all the butthurt. Personal Insults and the like, I hear that's how all the 'cool kids' win at foramz. Thumbs up and all that.

I sort of want to try and explain it, but then I think on two things: 1. I don't care if you are misguided and looking for attention. and 2. Even if I did go through all that effort, I'm 100% certain you're just going to continue to selectively understand what you want out of it. Either way, its lost on you.

I called you a hypocrite. That's all. {Edited by Valter: Inappropriate content removed}. You can go and read War and Peace into it and again that would be your choice. Hey, go nuts! Its your dime, right?

My points with Encyros had nothing to do with you, until you self-invited in. My post directed at you was:

Had nothing else to do with anything else you had said. {Edited by Valter: Inappropriate content removed}
    First off, I know exactly what you were trying to accomplish, its obvious from my previous post. I also know that you know this already but are trying to backtrack and cloud the argument{Edited by Valter: Inappropriate content removed}

Typical defense tactcics after losing the argument. {Edited by Valter: Inappropriate content removed}
    My posts werent targetted at you either until you self-invited yourself in, so good job calling me out on that too. Lmao i dont even need to try.

Calling me out on selective understanding and then comparing posts of mine to completely different emo rage from the OP is classic. {Edited by Valter: Inappropriate content removed}
    [/quote]

to posts of mine such as

this. lol'd hard at "nonsense thursday with gisele". can you be any more unprofessional?
    or
    they got more important things to work on than redundant rp nonsense that will be used once every year
    {Edited by Valter: Inappropriate content removed}

Whining about neutnet on the forums after being banned for not following rules DOES make you look stupid, hence my post. Criticism of funcom does not. Wonder how much Id find if i bothered to search through your posts, maybe i will. Depends on how entertaining this turns out to be.

I predict your next move to be one of the following:
    1. Claim that you're above forum arguments because theyre too petty for you and its like winning in the special olympics etc. (even though you regularly take part in them)
    2. Post yet another paragraph of completely unrelated stuff
    3. Call me a kid
    4. Completely ignore this post after following my advice about not trying to look smart

{Edited by Valter: Inappropriate content removed}
    Last edited by Valter; May 3rd, 2014 at 04:02:36.

As long as Dnet is up, I prefer to use their service. It does the same job for me with less restraints and larger userbase. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful some ppl take their time and resources to provide us this service and they want nothing in return. But at the same time I think it would be easier for everyone to express their gratitude if their rules weren't so strict.

since unsubbing from Nerdnet, I'm using Dnet more, and wondering why I even bothered with NN. I'm not even a little bit inconvenienced.

THANK YOU DNET!!!! <3 <3 <3
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast