Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Neutnerds

If you want to use neutnet, use it. If not, then don't.

Complaining about a bot you have to actively register to to receive tells from is like complaining about salesmen who only knock on doors with the sign "We really really want to talk to salesmen, please knock on our door!"
    When I make mistakes, I use a lot of salt,
    cause salt makes m'steaks taste great!

Beornin - The original Shotgun Adv
    Obsessive - First 220 Trox Engi
    Euthanizer - Reanimated NT

Exclamation Please...

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    " Current mods are........................
    With a blanket threat against all moderators of the bot to not include them in raids and such just brings a smile to my face, not for the fact that they might not get into one of your raids however... moreso over the fact that you really think that is an appropriate approach to take.

I don't know you or know anything about you, but from what I've seen in reading your posts in this thread, it seems more like you're just being immature over a rule you clearly broke on the bot, and taking it to another level by then thinking you're above the players that moderate this free service that you had initially signed up to use.

I'm going to finish this off with some simple advice. Hate on whoever you want to hate on, but at the end of the day you must realize that each player is just a person, and you not inviting them to a raid is not going to be the end of the world, or the definer of their day.

So please, grow up, and get over yourself.

PvP
    Expert Benni "Benassi" Live :: 170/17/42 Nano Technician

PvE
    DJ "Khaled" :: xxx/xx/xx Adventurer

Oldschool - highest legacy titles earned.

Lol, true Beornin. But to Redwatr, neutnet mods don't hide, you can always do /tell neutnet !admins

We always moderate according to Zacix's rules and thats all we do, enforce rules that we didn't and don't even make! I'm all for "accepting responsibility for my actions" but if that means paying the "price" for banning you because you didn't follow the rules, then lol what is my payment?

Quote Originally Posted by Benassi View Post
    With a blanket threat against all moderators of the bot to not include them in raids and such just brings a smile to my face, not for the fact that they might not get into one of your raids however... moreso over the fact that you really think that is an appropriate approach to take.

I don't know you or know anything about you, but from what I've seen in reading your posts in this thread, it seems more like you're just being immature over a rule you clearly broke on the bot, and taking it to another level by then thinking you're above the players that moderate this free service that you had initially signed up to use.

I'm going to finish this off with some simple advice. Hate on whoever you want to hate on, but at the end of the day you must realize that each player is just a person, and you not inviting them to a raid is not going to be the end of the world, or the definer of their day.

So please, grow up, and get over yourself.
    Thanks for explaining my point of view in a way more mature way than I could. i was just getting wrapped up in this too. <3

Closing the thread.
    Guardian Valter
    Forums Team
    Community Relations Department
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    Forums Social Guidelines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234