Thread: ot missions?

Question ot missions?

Please dont ask why but i just switched over to ot. i was getting my missions in camelot and whomping back to athens and getting mission rewards of 10k + everytime as clan, im lvl 30 engineer. now that i switched to ot, every mission term i have checked the best reward i could find was around 5k any tips as to where i should try, or should i just switch back to clan, after the 24hr waite of game time i think i made a mistake in switching
    lvl 39 engineer
    lvl 35 nanotech
    lvl 7 soldier
    lvl 5 doctor
    cronic sufferer of newbie syndrome

Glad you see the error of your ways.
    Velveeta - The best atrox doctor on Rubi-Ka 1!
    Aiboforcen - A change of pace..
    Shikhi - The return!

Digital Gunfire - Music to level by.

the only problem with the wait is finding good mission rewards for the 24 hr waiting time to switch back. what do i do with myself other than picking up some ot maps
    lvl 39 engineer
    lvl 35 nanotech
    lvl 7 soldier
    lvl 5 doctor

While you're waiting for that 24 hour reswitch to pop up, I recommend getting missions from the Broken Shores area, using the Whompa in Trade to get there. That should get you missions anywhwer from Galway to Stret West, depending on your level. That should pay relatively well.

Whether making the switch from Clan to OT is a mistake may very well be how many tokens you lost in the process. If you haven't already noticed, your token count gets reset to zero each time you switch sides.

Between the tokens, and how well the Clans pay me for missions, I found little reason myself for applying for a position with OT. What I've seen of OT equipment doesn't look all that good, if you aren't an Atrox, Enforcer, or Soldier.

thanks konril, i got missions that paid very well but i did loose my tokens i had 46 clan before i switched. i didnt know that would happen but atleast there is a penalty for switch
    lvl 39 engineer
    lvl 35 nanotech
    lvl 7 soldier
    lvl 5 doctor