Thread: Been great years!

Been great years!

I have been playing since 2002 with breaks, many might know me as Terrorific/Binnzi/Surekill etc etc, Recently been haveing some issues with Fc so i have simply given up on this game, i just wanted to thank all i have played with, fought with in pvp etc etc, all i wish is that fc steps up their game an stop bragging about having a great communiny and support wich i know many of us can agree on that they dont. Love to ya'll even the haters.
    Last edited by Horrorific; Apr 20th, 2014 at 21:56:01. Reason: typos

Can I have your stuff?

Hehe stuff is gone, and i will log later on to raffle my 86b profit i been selling last few days t my beloved org The Asylum =)

This is pretty Horrific. What leads people to dump all the lewt on to the market? And 86 bil? Please help AO economy by placing those billions in a cash sink. Otherwise it all goes rotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

This is All farmed by me over the years and rly weird throwing that away =) Think maybe Some ppl should have had the brains to remove the creds where the creds were never removed just banned some accs =) but this is just a rumor that im hearing and i was not one of those that flooded the market with xploited creds =)

Been a fun run, shame to see you go!
    Docow 220/30/70 Doc (surprise eh?) Equip

Ruining The Asylum's chat since 2010!

kkthxbai
    Thapetowner
    Hardcore
    Ilovetokill
    Critterz
    Awaaa

why why why. if anything has been learned over all these years, don't give your stuff away... >< it never helps anything, and people always regret it.

also. later! it's been something.
    Last edited by RedWatr; Apr 23rd, 2014 at 08:31:22.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL