Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: clans?

clans?

So, not to bring any fun or w/e flames around that topic but after all the crap that happened recently to the clan faction, I'm worried about the future.

Is there any plan decided yet? Are you guys talking about the situation and trying to build some new system/bots?

I'm kind of away from game since long now, just poping from time to time, I still enjoy this game but i'm not sure it's worth paying for it anymore if nothing gonna happen with the clans.

Please keep flames/dramas outta this thread please, it is really a serious thread!
    Fixutopia: lol u do realize clan only gain towers when bomba/wont lead
    Wonthealu: EU rules are 16, Swedish rules are 15, Thailand rules are 13

Right now I am not sure if there is anyone talking because there might not really be anyone left "to" talk. Can't speak for everyone though ofcourse. But tnet has been taken offline and every superadmin, every admin and all leaders save for around 3-4 ppl cancelled and left.

Numbers aren't quite back at pre merge levels, but it's getting close, and summer draught hasn't really started yet. So imo. Don't get your hopes up. It may take a long time for clan to build a new leadership that's capable. Then again maybe someone will step up and pull a rabbit out of a hat. Just seems very unlikely atm.
    Last edited by Phatkeep; Apr 19th, 2014 at 10:45:54.

Bombo, they are waiting for you to get back clan and lead them to the victory!
    Ciassene

Quote Originally Posted by Phatkeep View Post
    Right now I am not sure if there is anyone talking because there might not really be anyone left "to" talk. Can't speak for everyone though ofcourse. But tnet has been taken offline and every superadmin, every admin and all leaders save for around 3-4 ppl cancelled and left.

Numbers aren't quite back at pre merge levels, but it's getting close, and summer draught hasn't really started yet. So imo. Don't get your hopes up. It may take a long time for clan to build a new leadership that's capable. Then again maybe someone will step up and pull a rabbit out of a hat. Just seems very unlikely atm.

Thanks for this answer.
    Tho i'm not sure, but RK2 had a pretty good system running ready for merge. As I see (maybe i'm wrong, I don't know..), it's most likely RK1 that left.

Aint RK2 clans planning to bring something out? I hope so.
    PvP/ Tw haven't been quite good since long now but it's at a stage nowadai that I can't believe.

FYI, and to all those peoples that gonna pop up with the idea i'm trying to get infos to spy or w/e, well, i'm not at all. I just want to know what's the future of pvp/clan in AO
    Fixutopia: lol u do realize clan only gain towers when bomba/wont lead
    Wonthealu: EU rules are 16, Swedish rules are 15, Thailand rules are 13

Quote Originally Posted by Bombaaaa View Post
    Aint RK2 clans planning to bring something out? I hope so.
    I guess we were trying but, being outnumbered at every tl7 site.
    Everytime we retook a site (tl5) the next day the multibox teams would wipe it, before much could be done.

I'm sure some wont give up.
    But I also doubt you'll see any large wars, most clans don't care.
    Diabetes - teh qt engi
    Anseh - teh nab nanotech
    Lethargic - teh gimp trader

Devil Inside

Mark me down as one of the clanners that doesn't care. I only really strive for towers when I'm twinking and to maximize a setup for duels or city pvp, but seeing that city pvp isn't as vibrant as it once was I don't mind just getting the zone buffs and not needing to worry about griefers

Although I'm always down for blowing up some Omni towers
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansehx View Post
    I guess we were trying but, being outnumbered at every tl7 site.
    Everytime we retook a site (tl5) the next day the multibox teams would wipe it, before much could be done.

I'm sure some wont give up.
    But I also doubt you'll see any large wars, most clans don't care.
    It's a surprise anyone cares at all. Notum wars are so irrelevant in this game the fact that people actually stress or quit over them is laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Notum wars are so irrelevant in this game
    For you.
    Ancestors could hear what is happening now
    They would turn in their graves
    they would all be ashamed - that the land of the free
    has been written in chains
    And I know what I want - when the timing is right
    then I'll take what is mine
    I am the clansman

Couldn't care less about towers.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

It's a surprise anyone cares at all. Notum wars are so irrelevant in this game the fact that people actually stress or quit over them is laughable.
    I never said I wouldn't say, "I told you so"

so

The reason Tl7 NW and most other NW has now vanished is exactly as I said it would a few weeks back, oh and it wasn't just me either, I said people would quit, and the boxers would have nobody to "god mode" on, other than flagged-afk people in bori but have it your way, you where told precisely why and what would happen if things didn't change, they didn't change and this is the result.

Now the one guy with x5 accounts multiboxers players have nothing much to do, other than some pvm farming, (unless they just switch sides) again exactly as I said, and they will also stop playing, it's a pretty sad state of affairs. I'd really hoped it could be clawed back but.

Here we are at the precipice boys and girls.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

You can "tell me so" every day, fact of the matter is I don't care. Actually when I think about it the departure of several toxic egomaniacs is a good thing overall.
    Last edited by Pafpuf; Apr 19th, 2014 at 20:06:13.

You can "tell me so" every day, fact of the matter is I don't care.
    #coolkid

Anyone who thinks multiboxing caused the death of NW is pretty much ignorant.
    Last edited by Raggy; Apr 19th, 2014 at 20:07:48.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    It's been a long process for sure. But words like.. last straw.. final nail comes to mind for me at least

:>

Quote Originally Posted by Phatkeep View Post
    It's been a long process for sure. But words like.. last straw.. final nail comes to mind for me at least

:>
    Yup entirely point. Pafpuf can put their fingers in their ears and stamp feet saying nahnahnha "I can't hear you", it doesn't matter to me either much, but I think confirms my su****ions about them.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

You can "tell me so" every day, fact of the matter is I don't care. Actually when I think about it the departure of several toxic egomaniacs is a good thing overall.
    please notice me, senpai~
    Diabetes - teh qt engi
    Anseh - teh nab nanotech
    Lethargic - teh gimp trader

Devil Inside

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    I always had the impression that NW died pretty much after LE. Multiboxing is just another coffin nail.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Of course it's good for you, You get to have towers now.

multiboxing just killed it for me.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast