WTT item

WTT RBP for a Pioneer

Don't we all.
    Andrew Phillips
    Omni-Reform
    Truth is Power

Clan Envoy of the Omni Organisation Committee
    Reporter for the Omni-Tek Press Corp

No one would ever do that :P. I will give you a 224 CS set and 1b for it if you like tho.

worth an ask.
    thanks loldier, but i have more than enough AI armor sets sitting in the banks than i know what to do with

offer retracted. thank god you said no. and sell some of that bank armor off and pay a proper price for one man. hope you get one.

Quote Originally Posted by loldier View Post
    offer retracted. thank god you said no. and sell some of that bank armor off and pay a proper price for one man. hope you get one.
    Yeah good for you mate; I was almost thinking "...should I buy an RBP just to make this trade?"
    Andrew Phillips
    Omni-Reform
    Truth is Power

Quote Originally Posted by Encyros View Post
    Yeah good for you mate; I was almost thinking "...should I buy an RBP just to make this trade?"
    Was not quite sober when i made that offer. Glad someone else saw that I made a 2.7 on a 2b item. RBP and IGOC is on one of its fad runs again. And 2b is bold for what it is honestly. Free and tier and other back items have a legit argument on being better depending on prof/pvp/pvm. Kinda reminds me of when GTA was camped and drops sold for insane cash, and the whole time exarch was better for almost anything.

Quote Originally Posted by fixxy View Post
    worth an ask.
    thanks loldier, but i have more than enough AI armor sets sitting in the banks than i know what to do with
    I would be very interested in the AI sets you don't know what to do with. Any Arith/CO/CP? Ofc any CC or CSS would be hoarded. Not being sarcastic or cynical btw. If you have lower ql sets, I might be the guy to sell them to.

got some arith/co/cp, hell got all of them lol. send me a tell in game and i'll post a list to you

Quote Originally Posted by fixxy View Post
    got some arith/co/cp, hell got all of them lol. send me a tell in game and i'll post a list to you
    oo may I see as well?
    IGN: Encyros
    Andrew Phillips
    Omni-Reform
    Truth is Power

easier to make a list here lol

Combined Scout's -

jacket = ql 167 , 201, 230

head = ql 159, 170, 203

sleeves = ql 191, 199 , 225, 225