Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why do you still play AO?

I don't play AO ;D

I play EVE, more pvp thar <3
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Bigger zergs to carry you in EVE.

On topic: I guess what keeps me in this game is the fact that the two opposing sides can communicate. I like observing people and watching how they react, what they say etc. Often provoking the insane ones myself, crazy people are an endless source of entertainment. Thinking about going inactive though as most of my subjects went into hiding recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post

Let me guess you saw that one video with many big ships and lasers and you assumed that all fights were like that?
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Partially that, moreso the fact that you never pvped outside of botzergwars in this game but keep talking about pvp so I figured that's your thing.

Paf talking about pvp is like the pope talking about sex

Ah to be so naive to believe that they hold true to their celibacy vows. True celibacy comes with being ginger males.

Partially that, moreso the fact that you never pvped outside of botzergwars in this game but keep talking about pvp so I figured that's your thing.
    So you at least have the insight to see your own ignorance, if you only aquired the skill of not talking we'd all be better off.

If it is your job to keep tabs on my PvP activities in AO, or well former ones. I'd say you've done a poor job at it. I've never seen you on anything other than a 220 meeping teams out of a hot field or a random BS run.

Then again I could be wrong *shrug*

On topic: I guess what keeps me in this game is the fact that the two opposing sides can communicate. I like observing people and watching how they react, what they say etc. Often provoking the insane ones myself, crazy people are an endless source of entertainment. Thinking about going inactive though as most of my subjects went into hiding recently.
    why are you so mean paf? ^^
    <3

Gadewch i ni fod yn ffrindiau!

@Traderjill

Someone called me that once! It tickled me a bit ^^.

ilu rhaps u racist
    Diabetes - teh qt engi
    Anseh - teh nab nanotech
    Lethargic - teh gimp trader

Devil Inside

Quote Originally Posted by Ansehx View Post
    why are you so mean paf? ^^
    <3
    I'm not mean, that's like calling Steve Irwin mean :x

I'm not mean, that's like calling Steve Irwin mean :x
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkZC7sqImaM

Diabetes - teh qt engi
    Anseh - teh nab nanotech

Devil Inside

I don't do heroin!

It's like love in a needle.
    or complete apathy, whatever ^^.

pls do not tarnish johns name, ;(
    Diabetes - teh qt engi
    Anseh - teh nab nanotech

Devil Inside

Too bad that's demonstrably false towards the end of the video. Try to keep the exaggeration under control, it really does nothing for your argument.

That's quite impressive, 2 duels and 1 bs round of 2 agents killing the same fixer over and over. I stand corrected.

edit: lol he clicks his perk queue what a nub
    Last edited by Pafpuf; Apr 17th, 2014 at 19:29:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    Too bad that's demonstrably false towards the end of the video. Try to keep the exaggeration under control, it really does nothing for your argument.
    That's an awesome vid!
    Diabetes - teh qt engi
    Anseh - teh nab nanotech

Devil Inside

Real pvpers click their perks. The rest are just tescos own brand bacon rasher crisps, wanna be frazzle ting
    Devil Inside

Spead 220/30 Fixer Fpea 170/24 Agent
    Default1025 144/18 Trader Imaganker 75/8 Agent
    Franklucas 30/3 Trader Battleprod 13/0 Trader
    And exactly 137 other alts that you dont need to know

Quote Originally Posted by Spead View Post
    Real pvpers click their perks. The rest are just tescos own brand bacon rasher crisps, wanna be frazzle ting
    i just squirted pepsi out of my nose

Morrisons own onion rings >>> everything.
    Diabetes - teh qt engi
    Anseh - teh nab nanotech

Devil Inside

That's quite impressive, 2 duels and 1 bs round of 2 agents killing the same fixer over and over. I stand corrected.

Please feel free to share some of your vids, I'd love to see your skills

Point really is paf that most of grew up with this game. Most of us have changed over the years, you know less trolling, less smack, less going full retard. I just have a really hard time taking anything you say to heart. If one take a look at your posts its mostly you telling people they are retards, then you being mad when people don't take you serious when you eventually have a valid post.

Obviously telling people that they suck is quite important to you, however at the age of 32 I have found that it is rather inconsequential what you rant, I grew out of it you see.

edit:

also Red vs Blue if anyone is playing eve, nice fights to be had if you start with eve
    Last edited by Alternity; Apr 17th, 2014 at 20:27:37.

I'd say it's fair enough that he kills fixers as an agent, considering you're a fixer and you pretend to be an agent while ganking greens

Hey at least we had a lot of fun teaming up and killing that fixer / agent on the other side..
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast