Thread: Don't you just hate when that happens ^.^

Don't you just hate when that happens ^.^

LOL. here I was just merrily humming along paying off bills. And opps i forgot one. THe only creditcard i didn't pay off. LOL. Oh well account will be active again very shortly. I guess i should have checked my email.

all better
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Here is a twist on that.

Be careful of the expiration date of your credit card. Mine expired in Jan, but I had already been issued the replacement in Dec, so I thought nothing of it.

Bingo, account suspended for non-payment. Part of your credit card information includes the expiration date, and although you may receive your new card, AO doesn't know that, so it suspends all accounts where the current date = expiration date you have submitted.

You need to delete your old expiration date, and add the new one in your account.

Just a tip for you, in case your account is suspended and you don't know why.
    "So shines a good deed in a weary world."

Another fun thing is to make sure that when you set up a direct debit to pay your credit card bills, and the credit card company sends you a bill stating the direct debit is set up, and wor, and you dont need to do anything, phone up the darn company and ask if they have ACTUALLY set it up, as there is nothing more fun than trying to pay some new shoes, and having your credit card rejected

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance