Thread: Tl6 pvp fun

Tl6 pvp fun

Hello
    2 x 200 keepers looking to duel other 2 x 200 twinks

100 mils stake per win or for free doesnt matter we just want to have fun !

./tell eqvestre

./tell cloud

Hahaha this kind of challenge makes me reactivate!)
    BAMP!

I'm sure Blackhawkzz and myself would be willing to take you gentlemen on
    Last edited by Bluecheeze2; Jun 27th, 2014 at 21:20:27.

Sure why not
    -Equilibrium-
    Perkable - 220/30 Crat
    Enforcblack - 220/30 Enf
    Blacklist - 200/30 Adv
    Blackhawkzz - 200/30 Crat
    Nano93 - 168/23 NT
    Blackhawkss - 164/22 Sold
    Black - 150/20 Enf
    Blackhawks - 126/15 Agent
    Cannibalz - 92/9 Enf
    Blackhawks00 -57/6 MP
    Blackhawkd - 29/3 Tard

Two perkable crats vs 2 barely perkable keepers. Enjoy that 100m Eqv
    Based God.

I'll play, 200 agent.
    Number
    Sliza
    Chewy

ah and i came trolling here to see the lv200 ubah auno signature set-up....but they're "secretive"....next patch will fix that ^_=
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Nothing secretive about a 200 keep, hardest thing to equip is the mystery of Pisces but that's about it really... And the belt but I doubt they have that
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    Two perkable crats vs 2 barely perkable keepers. Enjoy that 100m Eqv
    Hahaha he doesn't know us Blackhawkzz

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecheeze2 View Post
    Actually, I do.
    Based God.

Quote Originally Posted by Mako View Post
    Actually, I do.
    Care to put up 100m as well?

Gladly lol. Date and time?
    Based God.

Quote Originally Posted by scrumm View Post
    Hahaha this kind of challenge makes me reactivate!)
    BAMP!
    Agree, this thread almost makes me want to pay my accounts, almost. With this last monthly update, I'm more than a little frustrated with the lack of answers from Funcom. Ever since Morteia left Funcom back in August, and therefore an end to the "You Voice" thing, there has been no real Q&A back and forth between the community and Funcom. Genele can only do so much with the monthly updates and I know Sezmra has better things to do, as did Tarib when he was community manager (which is why Morteia did it). Still there should be a place for that sort of Q&A, or at the very least someone should be tasked with bugging the devs now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecheeze2 View Post
    I don't know you, so I won't pretend to know who is better, but I will say Mako is one of the few people with both a 200 crat twink and a 200 keeper twink. I would be inclined to listen to him.

Quote Originally Posted by dysfunction View Post
    ... And the belt but I doubt they have that
    Last I checked tnh belt wasn't doable on a sided keeper. I don't think neutral atrox keepers can either; its been awhile since I have bothered with keepers, so I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokutonoken View Post
    ah and i came trolling here to see the lv200 ubah auno signature set-up....but they're "secretive"....next patch will fix that ^_=
    If there is interest in level 200 twink setups I'm reasonably sure I can build any of the auno setups. I myself have five 200 twinks and have helped setup up at least another seven (on nine different profs). For setups I have on hand: Instill is my 200 MP, Jobe is my 200 Advy. These are slightly outdated setups since I made them when I first twinked the toons, but its better than nothing. I should have the twink gear setups to get to the advy setup saved somewhere as well if you are really interested in 200 twinks. If you want to see other profs let me know.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Kiceie View Post
    If there is interest in level 200 twink setups I'm reasonably sure I can build any of the auno setups. I myself have five 200 twinks and have helped setup up at least another seven (on nine different profs). For setups I have on hand: Instill is my 200 MP, Jobe is my 200 Advy. These are slightly outdated setups since I made them when I first twinked the toons, but its better than nothing. I should have the twink gear setups to get to the advy setup saved somewhere as well if you are really interested in 200 twinks. If you want to see other profs let me know.

well i got a lv130ish crat (Neutral) , interested in seeing a lv200 setup for a Crat...Mainly will go PVM though .
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Quote Originally Posted by Kiceie View Post
    I don't know you, so I won't pretend to know who is better, but I will say Mako is one of the few people with both a 200 crat twink and a 200 keeper twink. I would be inclined to listen to him.
    Don't worry I'm just talking smack. I don't think we'll win, but it sounds like a fun bet and I don't have other items to buy, so might as well throw some money at this!

Much love Mako Maybe you can teach me a thing or two.

I am free after May 11th!
    Keeping the account unpaid until I finish up with college.

hell, I would step up too... :/
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Dates times and locations! I wanna watch