Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bangbot and Tnet - The end of an era

There's three names I'm going to add to the post, they deserve it;

Filijokkus - The best damn caller in the history of AO, you set the bar so high few managed to repeat the feat..

Marxgorm - So many years of dedication to clan, his name will always be remembered..

And Citymusic - For those 150 vs 150 tara raids in 08/09, now they were a classic never never seen again..

Thanks guys <3
    Quote Originally Posted by randymp View Post
    you have caught on .... Fc does nothing to attract and or keep players, just about every decision they have made recently has been a ploy to drive people away.

Hahahaha

I hope, when the time comes, that Omni's circle jerk me as good as Clan are doing to each other right now.

Unfortunately, I haven't been a team player since Rumblecom.

I'm about that Flavio playstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Therrito View Post
    Got any Shade or MP phatz to give away?
    Come on, be real. No one plays an MP.

I'd totally jerk Bluecheeze right now but I am not sure which of the many members of the ShadowMercs who have access to his account is currently posting on forums. #Perplexed

And word up Lyle, it is not to be underestimated that Fili is the Grand Chocolate Daddy at calling. Taught me what I knew and I still wasn't half the caller he was.. though I'm definitely worth a few Bluecheezes. #Doublewhammy
    Last edited by Solox; Apr 5th, 2014 at 07:26:13.

Quote Originally Posted by Solox View Post
    I'd totally jerk Bluecheeze right now but I am not sure which of the many members of the ShadowMercs who have access to his account is currently posting on forums. #Perplexed
    It gets boring listening to you spew the same garbage since '07.
    1 RL friend does not equal "many members".

However, if your hand is still available, I can provide evidence.

Shoot me a PM big boy

Alfamale 220 Omni soldier
    Discipline, personal armor and big guns.
    Tranquility

Autumn 2005: [Marxgorm]: Omni will never, ever hold a 250+ LCA for more than 7 days, ever again.

Point proven, chop, chop, horse feet.

Lol even solox came to cry, now the circle is complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfamale View Post
    Hm judging from the looks of the armor this definitly is a screenshot from the time you've probably been active the last time: 2004-2005? Nice try though. Next time, go find some 2005 thread to troll around where your voice might be worth something.
    Last edited by Badthing; Apr 5th, 2014 at 14:08:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecheeze2 View Post
    It gets boring listening to you spew the same garbage since '07.
    1 RL friend does not equal "many members".

However, if your hand is still available, I can provide evidence.

Shoot me a PM big boy
    Hah! Its Blue! Sup bro
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Badthing View Post
    Hm judging from the looks of the armor this definitly is a screenshot from the time you've probably been active the last time: 2004-2005? Nice try though. Next time, go find some 2005 thread to troll around where your voice might be worth something.
    Uploaded 20 june 2004, so good eye! It still applies, a dead lemming is a dead lemming.
    Alfamale 220 Omni soldier
    Discipline, personal armor and big guns.
    Tranquility

Autumn 2005: [Marxgorm]: Omni will never, ever hold a 250+ LCA for more than 7 days, ever again.

Point proven, chop, chop, horse feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    Hah! Its Blue! Sup bro
    Hey bud

Just finishing up college. Speaking with many companies currently.
    Ready to get out there and make a difference! (And a little cash while I'm at it)

How are you sir?

Hey bud

Just finishing up college. Speaking with many companies currently.
    Ready to get out there and make a difference! (And a little cash while I'm at it)

How are you sir?
    Hey man

I'm all good, still doing the whole uni thing, I have a few weird courses this semester though. At least this coming fall I get to do astro physics, oh yeah man I'm making myself a god damn death star!

Other than I just work at the student pub, beer is the win
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Clan and being outnumbered: http://oi60.tinypic.com/j8juow.jpg makes me giggle every time.

Does your tracker show raid online numbers or server online ? Because they're not the same thing.
    don't you know you're supposed to check with Questra BEFORE wars, to make sure you bring the same amount of people or less? get with the program noob! sheesh
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    Hey man

I'm all good, still doing the whole uni thing, I have a few weird courses this semester though. At least this coming fall I get to do astro physics, oh yeah man I'm making myself a god damn death star!

Other than I just work at the student pub, beer is the win
    Haha sounds like you're living it up
    Let me know if you need any help with your death star lmao.

How much longer do you have to go?
    I'm exactly 30 days from graduation man!
    Still working as support for the campus network.

so...can us Omni go into clan cities now and claim them as our own? oO me thinks we should. also, I expect an official global message from FC announcing Omni as winners of AO.

GAME OVER

insert coin to play again.

--clan please click here to play again--
    Last edited by RedWatr; Apr 5th, 2014 at 18:17:41.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    don't you know you're supposed to check with Questra BEFORE wars, to make sure you bring the same amount of people or less? get with the program noob! sheesh
    So, because a side failed to motivate any more to come the other side should feel bad for getting the better of server numbers ?
    NO U

Haha sounds like you're living it up
    Let me know if you need any help with your death star lmao.

How much longer do you have to go?
    I'm exactly 30 days from graduation man!
    Still working as support for the campus network.
    Man I'm not sure how long it will take, because I have been toying with the idea of jumping from programming & networks to robotics & nanotechnology. I know a couple of guys doing their masters there now, and its sounds just god damn awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Kuyt View Post
    So, because a side failed to motivate any more to come the other side should feel bad for getting the better of server numbers ?
    you know that was sarcasm, right?
    T O O N Z:

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Clan and being outnumbered: http://oi60.tinypic.com/j8juow.jpg makes me giggle every time.

Does your tracker show raid online numbers or server online ? Because they're not the same thing.
    The tracker shows server numbers. Ofcourse we find out roughly how many is in the field as well.

It's however not our fault that you have impossibly bad ppl skills and complete lack of tactical skills in every scenario except for very small scale clan griefs. Perhaps, ppl realized that you have maybe 1 or 2 ppl that's at all capable of leading wars half way decently when there is real opposition, they choose to no longer raid with you. Did you consider that?

Just a theory.

Please talk to me about tactical skill after one person made you mass emoquit.

Maybe you're not as good as you think, self-glorification does that.

Just a theory.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast