Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bangbot and Tnet - The end of an era

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Thanks for all the laughs guys, cya when enough omni go inactive again for you to rise to glory like the phoenixes of AO.
    These omni were pretty active when your "pheonixes" chewed through them over a course of 3 days.

Instead of PvP titles, FC should make you some cheerleader ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    With a kite team you generaly pay for your lvls. Imo this makes it ok..
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

You guys are a bunch of pathetic crybabys and I am happy to see you all go.

Dont let the door hit you on your way out, although we all know that youll be back in no time playing some secrets alts since you cant really stay away.
    Toyhazard 220/30/70 Engie
    Dwix 220/30/70 Fix
    Deathwalkerz 220/30/70 Advie
    Deathsrow 170/24/42 Advie
    Rowsofdeath 161/22/42 Fix
    Buckket 118/11 Agent
    Lemonparty 85/9 Tard
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    I can't code in better leadership for the Clan faction.

Wow, sh*t has gone serious. Some of you guys n gals in this thread should really check out your local addiction centre. Don't give up that easily!

/bye tnet, ty4fun.

if 2 omnis can make some folks emo rage+quit, perhaps its for the best we r weeding out noobs and week dumbass perhaps underage teenagers! EULA in action /thanks to those 2 omnis
    MyNameIsCani 220 Trox Solja
    Canibaal 215 Trox Enf
    Canifix 215 Trox Fix
    Pureevul 220 Trox Shade
    Canikeep 220 Trox Keeper
    Deathreturns 220 Solitus Doc
    Alphadawg 164 Opifex Fixer
    CanIKillYou 150 Solitus Adv
    Canistrikes 80 Nano Agent

Like others said, thanks to all the clanners for the random crawl, /follow, creds/armor/item !auctions we had while we waited to rush again.

It did cost some money but it was worth it

tnet <3
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyhazard View Post
    You guys are a bunch of pathetic crybabys and I am happy to see you all go.

Dont let the door hit you on your way out, although we all know that youll be back in no time playing some secrets alts since you cant really stay away.
    You're the ones using bots to control multiple toons, hacks accounts and resets ip/maxes swimming, hacks forums and org bots etc etc. And then there's ofcourse the constant claims of omni superiority in tacticts, strategy and general pvp skill. Yet if you look over time, you have had towers less than clan. And if you subtract the SB+OS era, your time on top shrinks to something very small. Almost as small as a multiboxers genitals.

Quote Originally Posted by Metafizis View Post
    These omni were pretty active when your "pheonixes" chewed through them over a course of 3 days.
    Heavily outnumbering zerg wars aren't much of an accomplishment and have been happening on both sides, it's how tower switches functioned after all. Active numbers were all that mattered. Until very recently that is, when one man beat you all. That's pretty humiliating, no wonder so many (threaten to) quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Metafizis View Post
    Instead of PvP titles, FC should make you some cheerleader ones.
    Once again, I think that'd be amazing. WTB that + pompoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatkeep View Post
    You're the ones using bots to control multiple toons, hacks accounts and resets ip/maxes swimming, hacks forums and org bots etc etc. And then there's ofcourse the constant claims of omni superiority in tacticts, strategy and general pvp skill. Yet if you look over time, you have had towers less than clan. And if you subtract the SB+OS era, your time on top shrinks to something very small. Almost as small as a multiboxers genitals.

fukking LOL, that actually made me laugh irl.

either way, i can see many of the clanners actually quitting. Except noobius, he aint going anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Canibaal View Post
    if 2 omnis can make some folks emo rage+quit, perhaps its for the best we r weeding out noobs and week dumbass perhaps underage teenagers! EULA in action /thanks to those 2 omnis
    Your delivery time is slow. Where is my chicken kurma?

Heavily outnumbering zerg wars aren't much of an accomplishment and have been happening on both sides, it's how tower switches functioned after all. Active numbers were all that mattered.
    I'd show you the tracker numbers that shows clan being massively outnumbered as we took back tl7 and how omni's been on top most of the time since, but you'd just deny it and claim you have a better tracker, but never provide any data. So I'll just skip it this time. :>

Until very recently that is, when one man beat you all. That's pretty humiliating, no wonder so many (threaten to) quit.
    Actually I think the vast majority isn't stating that they're quitting, it's just one of many strawmen that you guys try to build up and beat down. Some certainly are, but not that many. But many think this is a good time for taking a break. We proved that we can kill your mb's quite handily with significantly fewer toons. At all tl's. Problem is, it's lame to have a few ppl tie up many more, and at lower levels, it's a question of fields dying before ppl can even rally. Even though we can easily beat those tl5's most of the time, there is no way to defend the fields. Which isn't how it should be. But it is. Maybe if FC somehow fixes this, ppl will be back.

ps. FC may have endorsed MB, but there are quotes from GM's and other ppl at that states that how MB is being used now is detramental to the game and not how it was intended. So perhaps you shouldn't be so cocky. We'll see how it all ends.
    Last edited by Phatkeep; Apr 4th, 2014 at 20:18:56.

Indeed its a Shame to see tnet go after so many years....
    I live for the moments off Clarity

Maker of AO Tradeskills

Quote Originally Posted by Rhap View Post
    Your delivery time is slow. Where is my chicken kurma?
    hahahahahahahahaha

{Edited by Valter: Profanity removed}spat my food out

safe tom u still got it son
    Last edited by Valter; Apr 5th, 2014 at 23:53:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Notevenmad View Post
    hahahahahahahahaha

{Edited by Valter: Profanity removed}spat my food out

safe tom u still got it son
    Miss you lad. Safe
    Last edited by Valter; Apr 5th, 2014 at 23:53:43.

I'd show you the tracker numbers that shows clan being massively outnumbered as we took back tl7 and how omni's been on top most of the time since, but you'd just deny it and claim you have a better tracker, but never provide any data. So I'll just skip it this time. :>
    Clan and being outnumbered: http://oi60.tinypic.com/j8juow.jpg makes me giggle every time.

Does your tracker show raid online numbers or server online ? Because they're not the same thing.

Thank YOU for everything!

I haven't logged in in awhile, but still lurk on the forums from time to time. You did a great job with both bots, and there is no doubt that both contributed heavily to my enjoyment of AO!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Citymusic08 - 220/30/70 - Fixed!!!
    Alts
    Citytank Enfo 220/21 2hb love please!
    Drtrey Doc 220/17
    Citycrat Crat 202/20
    Treyeb04 Enfo 60/6 2hb here too lol
    Dealornodeal Trader 25/3 Subway Trader
    Saxobul3 Agent 150/18
    Citykeeper Keeper 200/19 BS/S7 Twink

Trashtalk aside... and I mean genuinely. I loved every minute of the NW over the years. The rivalry in this small, yet diverse and cultured game population from beginning to end is what makes the game what it is. If I liked these omnis, the game wouldn't be nearly as fun when we went head to head on the battlefield. Nothing else compares, although it is a shame that people feel as if the contest is compromised by a new element of cheating - the origins of which don't surprise me in the least. But anyway...

Too many people to thank and mention for the uniqueness of AO and why I can't and won't find an MMO to replace it.

Rest in peace Tnet and all that came with it, you da man!

{Edited by Bekrowe: Do not use the forums as a means to slander others}
    Last edited by Bekrowe; Apr 5th, 2014 at 20:14:49.

Got any Shade or MP phatz to give away?
    The mind is like a parachute.
    It works best when it's open.

You are talking about a VERY small minority that Omni is trying to get rid of
    The mind is like a parachute.
    It works best when it's open.

The only objectively respectable period of omni domination, and it was brief, was the pre summer 2005 omni reign. Before Tnets first great era. 05-06 were Clan crushing.. I was omni, on the receiving end of that. Then 06-09 was a ghost-town, not contested in the slightest due to a combination of impossible SB+OS mechanics, emphasis of PvM and BS with the damaging LE expansion which the game never truly recovered from.. and then finally the 09 takeover was something of excellence from clan off the back of nothing. Clan then held towers for the best part of 3 years in the most active and contested period any server has seen, the most hearty defence from any faction over an extended period. Since then its been tit for tat although Omni can only keep up by staying at their innovative best in terms of cheating. That's my trashtalk flavoured view of the events of NW up until present day. I'd love it if an equally biased Omni could give their account!

Quote Originally Posted by lyledesol View Post
    Hi all, by now a lot of you will know Bangbot and Tnet have been shutdown. I won't go into the reasons here, suffice to say if it's not fun anymore, time to move on..

We've had a blast over the years, Bangot's been up since 2006 and Tnet came back in it's current form in 2007.. That's a lot of destroyed towers and bases by anyone's measure

But all good things come to an end, and I would like to personally thank everyone that's been involved. Leaders and Raiders alike, without you it wouldn't have been nearly as much fun..

A special thank you to our Raidleaders, without you none of it would have been possible;
    Armus, Humlebien, Rhapsody, Advykuyt, Darkempire, Devouringu, Enchantress, Jerome13371, Luckie, Lumpeasy, Oraaaaa, Parisss, Questra, Somne, Surm, Avue, Belzebu3, Deadwreck, Eddiemeduza, Forz, Fourth, Freor, Gimpkiller, Herooo0, Hurjaroope, Itsmedanny, Ivekeeper, Jaff, Jerome13371, Jetson, Khippor, Luckie, Lynacrat, Maoo, Mcbtj, Pharexys, Qtabenter, Reverendo, Sayonarra, Somne, Spead, Styxar, Surm, Tazmd1, Tehwired, Thadoc, Tinyminy, Travelfool, Vellanti, Wakisolja, Wonthealu, Solox

And a very special shout to a few people who started the whole ball rolling;
    Armus, Dodo, Humlebien, Rhapsody, Solox and Thedevil

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you all...

/Lyle
    Hold on, gonna prolong this Oscar moment a bit more, before we drain the bot in sulfur & napalm.

A very special thanks to Yananderson, Xyboc & Blondengy.

• 3 troxes without fashion sense: Askiles, Luckie (3rd time mention in 2 posts is more than enough for you Zebra) & Marxgorm.

• Mantra, Alfa, Vhalor, Noer & co initally for keeping us up all night.

• Lily for pocket heals.

• Lashy for covering night shifts.

• The 6man-strong agent alpha team.

All of you who should have been mentioned already. I really love you for your efforts. On both sides.
    Ancestors could hear what is happening now
    They would turn in their graves
    they would all be ashamed - that the land of the free
    has been written in chains
    And I know what I want - when the timing is right
    then I'll take what is mine
    I am the clansman

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast