Thread: Bangbot and Tnet - The end of an era

thanks guys for great years.
    Forever yours. Otmoz.

Duel/solo stats can be faked. Side xp cant be. TL7 nw for life

Quote Originally Posted by mcnurja View Post
    thanks guys for great years.
    such irony

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Please talk to me about tactical skill after one person made you mass emoquit.

Maybe you're not as good as you think, self-glorification does that.

Just a theory.
    I can't tell you why others quit or took a break. But it's probably got something to do with FC not realizing the impact of MB on the gameplay in a game that's already full to the brim with exploits, bugs and many other problems. The game's just dead and the last remaining fun part of it no longer exists. So.. enjoy yourself. :>

I think it's more to do with the fact that most clan leaders/loudmouths have very fragile egos and can't take dying in pvp too well, especially to someone they've grown to hate over a video game.

There's a reason why this game has so many so-called pvpers but very little actual pvp, most only show up when they know they're gonna win. And that's rarely a certain thing. With 5 NTs certainty vanishes completely. Insecurity overload. Mass quittage.

Quote Originally Posted by lyledesol View Post
    Hi all, by now a lot of you will know Bangbot and Tnet have been shutdown. I won't go into the reasons here, suffice to say if it's not fun anymore, time to move on..
    Thanks for a great time.
    I've varied in activity and in tnet-friendliness over the years, but I appreciate all the work that went into organizing everything and keeping the party going. Some of my best memories are with you guys.

Was fun going crazy with y'all.
    Good luck to everyone leaving ship!

I think it's more to do with the fact that most clan leaders/loudmouths have very fragile egos and can't take dying in pvp too well, especially to someone they've grown to hate over a video game.
    Everything is relative. But I can't say that I have seen much steel in omni leaders blood. I/we have sometimes wiped 5+ times at major (as major as battles get over the last few years anyway) tower battles, and clan kept coming. The trend with omnis have been to steamroll until you wipe once. Then you are pretty much gone. So at least in my experience, it's the other way around.

There's a reason why this game has so many so-called pvpers but very little actual pvp, most only show up when they know they're gonna win. And that's rarely a certain thing. With 5 NTs certainty vanishes completely. Insecurity overload. Mass quittage.
    The NT's have almost nothing to do with ppl quitting. We quickly realized that a few imubed enfs is enough to kill them or at least stop them, with nearly no losses on our side. And the griefing stopped pretty quickly after that. Same thing with tl5. Crat+sol messes up a crat army. And our tl5 can deal with several multiboxers as well. But that doesn't really matter because the fields still can't be protected. They die before we get there or 15 towers die before we even relog and get teamed and go in to meep them. In other words it's not about that precious pvp you talk about. It's about avoiding pvp completely if possible and destroying towers.

So.. who fancies that shape of NW? Not many. The game is just horribly broken in so many ways and it won't get fixed. So.. time to move on. Lowbie NW was the last reason for me to play at least. And now it's not fun any more so... Curtain.
    Last edited by Phatkeep; Apr 5th, 2014 at 21:05:47.

1min fight
    45 min fgrid wait
    pvp? -_-
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    so...can us Omni go into clan cities now and claim them as our own? oO me thinks we should. also, I expect an official global message from FC announcing Omni as winners of AO.

GAME OVER

insert coin to play again.

--clan please click here to play again--
    DONT YOU ALREADY? With your backhanded BS crap of walzing into clan cities or sneaking in...throwing out buffs and hoping some poor innocent idgit, who is trying to be nice will politely buff you back so you flag and gank them? Or the latest one.. "Please Sir, can I haz Soli SB? No one on my omlet side will help me.. Please Sir..." Or those offering a team in SL and bring flags at Kite Hill...and for those stupid enough or just uneducated enough to WANT to EVER help an egg headed tard.. A shade in sneak pops out the second you unteam them and ganks...

THIS is ALL I see on the Omlet side these days....Lost any respect I had for Omni and sadly FC (who as many know I WAS a HUGE fan boi/girl of)!

Lets face it for years now you've strolled into Clan cities and just stood there ... while if we set foot in Omni land we have huge black unicorn horns up our butts. But..Maybe you can multi-box there now.. Lord knows that FC doesn't do a{Edited by Valter: Profanity removed} thing if an omlet is at fault...I never believed that until recently, but Ive seen it 6 times in a row for myself.

In fact maybe NOW Omnis can tower war against themselves for better towers.. you can exploit, swear at each other, plant placeholder towers, reset Tara by crashing it ALLLLL you want now...and at least it will be an evenly BS'd match.

ZOMG what will FC DO if egg heads start petitioning... EGG HEADS? :O AWMYGAWD
    Last edited by Valter; Apr 5th, 2014 at 23:51:11.

Uhhh, yeah.. That's it *roll eyes* Cause its all about Omni.. Who until Tnet quit... even multi-boxing (You know you do it) had what % of towers? Had Tara for how long? PAHLEASE!

Dont make this about yourself and OMNI EGOS.. This about FC and their decidedly lack of fair play. They have and continue to ban Clan Multiboxing, but not Omni... SHOW ME omni that were banned because we can show you over the years the CRAP Clan has been banned for that when Omlets do it.. we get giggled at.

Talk about egos.. cause yeah, its ALL about you. Not about FCs failed promises or inability to balance the game fairly. *Roll eyes*

Maybe its just that FC is too busy with legal and financial issues but still. Its NOT about you!

My personal opinions on this aside, Lyle.. Im truly going to miss you. Thank you for all you did for me personally and for Clan. I learned a lot from you and Questra and many of the Tnet leaders. I hope you change your minds, but if not... fair journey wherever you end up! I just hope whomever takes over is half as good at it as you guys were! <3

Thats all Ill say on this subject.

I miss tnet, and all leaders ... so bad :<
    Last edited by drakio; Apr 5th, 2014 at 23:29:02.
    *Rooh*

{edited for inappropriate content}

i love lamp
    Diabetes - teh qt engi
    Anseh - teh nab nanotech
    Lethargic - teh gimp trader

Devil Inside

Closing this thread. It has degenerated into a "name calling" and "I quit" thread and I believe it's run its course.
    Guardian Valter
    Forums Team
    Community Relations Department
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    Forums Social Guidelines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234