Thread: FJRK: Are we really responsible for Port New Thera?

FJRK: Are we really responsible for Port New Thera?

FJRK: Are we really responsible for Port New Thera?
    April 3rd, 29488.

Yesterday, Omni-Tek released a damning article that pointed fingers at the clans over both the attack in Rome Green and Port New Thera.

Whatever is happening as a result of the incidents in those areas, Omni-Tek is not willing to admit that any other source could be the culprit and points the finger solely in our direction.

We attempted to contact Simon Silverstone for commentary as to his thoughts, however we at FJRK have been advised the Supreme Commander has been taken ill, we wish him a speedy recovery.

So what are your thoughts? Who could be behind this? Is it Bahirae? Or is it someone else?

Here is my official statement regarding what happened in Rome:

Cordell Kirklin and I played no malicious part in the incidents at Port New Thera and more recently, in Rome Green. We were indeed in Rome during the attack, but only after being summoned there by ICC Peacekeepers. We did not release any airborne viral infection. There is no need for further commentary on that matter.

The OTPC, as well as the FJRK, should speak with those who were present and not rely so much on "security camera footage" likely to have been tampered with. Witnesses can confirm the presence of a holographic projection bearing the visual likeness of Bahirae Serugiusu, and the same witnesses are likely to have recordings of what this projection said.

One witness that I suggest the OTPC trusts is Officer John "Novagen" Wright, commander and chief justice of Omni-Pol. He was present and in command, after a higher ranking Omni-Pol officer fell victim to the effects of the so called virus.

It's Bahirae. OT did a slip-shot job of disposing of her properly, now she eatting them from the inside out.

I really shouldnt laugh.

But I can't stop.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...