Thread: Sword / Longsword of the Illuminated - good deal

Lightbulb Sword / Longsword of the Illuminated - good deal

Hi,

Just levelling a keeper, and I'm by no means a loaded vet, so I don't have mental amounts of creds... but looking for Sword / Longsword of the Illuminated please.

Got about 150m to throw at it, don't mind doing a deal where you get first refusal on it when I'm done - so you can maximise your profit from it.

ie. sell it me for 150m, when I've out-levelled it, I'll offer it you back for say 125m

Already got a 150m buy order on gmi, so feel free to use it and send me a /tell on Desolati after or if interested
    Last edited by Desolati; Apr 2nd, 2014 at 08:25:02.

cheaper to get a upgraded frosty from IS and save for excal ...
    but bump for you .
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Thanks for the response, only lvl 86 so a bit off IS weaps just yet

Did pick up a typed kyr'ozch sword for about 23m to tie me over, although it's left me flat broke unless I remove my buy order.

Are there any other decent weaps at that level for SL and aliens? They all seem to have either terrible min dmg or are slower than rush hour traffic, from what I've seen anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Desolati View Post
    Thanks for the response, only lvl 86 so a bit off IS weaps just yet

Did pick up a typed kyr'ozch sword for about 23m to tie me over, although it's left me flat broke unless I remove my buy order.

Are there any other decent weaps at that level for SL and aliens? They all seem to have either terrible min dmg or are slower than rush hour traffic, from what I've seen anyway
    The moment you reach ely hecklers the SOTI won't be worth it's money sadly, a kyr'ozch sword would outdo it by then.

And since you're level 86 already you're not all that far from normal ely teams
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.