Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Completed R us and terrortist Events are over

Completed R us and terrortist Events are over

Due to severe healthissues I wont be able to do any of the services I provided
    Most omni wont know me cause I'm a clanner and mostly offering these services randomly in Old athen or at grid.
    I'm not saying goodbye to the game and my friends but due to changes and very limited online time, I wont be able to do what I liked to do

So, my apoligies, i wont be around much anymore

sad :'(
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Sad to hear that, Terrortist, you've provided me and a lot of other people of this game with alot of help. I don't know if saying; "hope you get well soon" is the right thing to say, as I don't know your situation, but I wish you the best.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

I too am sad to hear this. I had some good fun with you in IS lately and always appreciated your buffs on my levelling toons. I hope this is only a temporary situation and that you will be back here soon.
    Why play melee when crat pets can do your job?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyldebeast View Post
    Simple, why the melee hate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    ...Melee people/pets are needed...

Sad to hear about your health issue man, I hope you will get better really fast.
    Fixutopia: lol u do realize clan only gain towers when bomba/wont lead
    Wonthealu: EU rules are 16, Swedish rules are 15, Thailand rules are 13

Be well soon. You are one of the few people that will be missed. Not the buffs, you.

Best of luck to you sir.
    Devil Inside

Spead 220/30 Fixer Fpea 170/24 Agent
    Default1025 144/18 Trader Imaganker 75/8 Agent
    Franklucas 30/3 Trader Battleprod 13/0 Trader
    And exactly 137 other alts that you dont need to know

Get well soon, Eury, and keep me posted. Wish you all the best.

Thanks guys
    I'll still log from time to time and perhaps play a froob or lowbie of mine, but that time is gonna be just for me
    And ofc beibi i'll be in touch with you^^

Get well soon, Completed! I know you might not know who I am, but you buffed all my toons with exactly what I wanted them to have when I was going to go ask forthem, so for that I thank you! I hope you get well and can come back to do what you seem to do best!

try to keep looking for good in everything, and don't forget to let the sun sink in for a few minutes every day. decide that you're going to win, and your chances improve instantly
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Wonder if its worth reviving any of the services I used to provide,
    Since I'm semi-back ingame, I have put some feelers out, have gotten some negative comments already, thigns seem to go downhill with people in the game, or is that just me?

Quote Originally Posted by grandefiasco View Post
    Since I'm semi-back ingame, I have put some feelers out, have gotten some negative comments already, thigns seem to go downhill with people in the game, or is that just me?
    true dat.

The game is worse off than ever and no signs that the new GD is going to fix stuff as of yet.

Good to see you back though. :>

Quote Originally Posted by Phatkeep View Post
    The game is worse off than ever and no signs that the new GD is going to fix stuff as of yet.

Good to see you back though. :>
    Thanks, not everyone is as thrilled tho, only been back a week and already had some idiots pissing me off :/

I saw your complaints in OOC.

I hope you don't take them personally, I think there are a lot of returning players right now and they might be a bit "pbkac" nubs.

thanks for the ninja buffs though, you hit me on several toons this week... always appreciated.

Thanks, not everyone is as thrilled tho, only been back a week and already had some idiots pissing me off :/
    Internet people are mostly crazy, just dont take thing seriously in AO and you will have fun.
    Hope you are recovering from your illness.

Best Regards
    . . . everything in creation is impermanenT

Quote Originally Posted by UNIDENTIFIED View Post
    Internet people are mostly crazy, just dont take thing seriously in AO and you will have fun.
    Hope you are recovering from your illness.

Best Regards
    Thanks
    Unfortunately, its not going as smooth as I had hoped, even tho I've been working at it for about a year now
    Today I have a doc appointment (god I hate the 1 hour drive up there) to review another set of tests, quite possible something wrong with my thyroid gland which could explain ALOT of the problems I have had over the past 15 years, I'm back in game cause I still have too much spare time and with all my issues I cant find a job
    But I sincerely hope that soon they'll figure it out and I can regain what looks like a normal life
    Which would result is less gametime but thats what I want, normal life

I hope you live somewhere that there is a social safety net for you.

Good luck mate, stay positive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast