Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FJRK Freelance: Omni-Pol Raid Camelot Killing Hundreds of Knights

Maybe she is using some form of new inspection guarding technology? I mean, alot of us already have the rudimentary programs running that block us from random scans, it would be folly to assume Omni-tek wouldn't want to keep its... uhm... 'investments' from public scrutiny.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

*Sighs as he reads the article* Well, guess I'm going to see a bit more action before I'm done here. Bring it on Omni-Tek.

No, the scanners worked fine and she wasn't running any blocking programs. It's just that the scans returned adaptive armor of an unknown classification and material, along with strange and unidentifiable cybernetic readings - readings none of us have seen before.

Well, according to our handy clanner how-to manual we know the course of action to dealing with unknown Omni-Tek tech.

Smash it with a rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotts View Post
    Well, according to our handy clanner how-to manual we know the course of action to dealing with unknown Omni-Tek tech.

Smash it with a rock.
    It works for every Atrox I know!
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12