Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Veteran

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Forz View Post
    Neophyte "Forz"

Duel rank:Neophyte (6)
    Duel wins:1785

Thanks so much to all the ppl who dueled with me and help me learning with pvp & duels. Was almost 2 years of duels and fun.

Now... another 2 years to title lvl7?
    then 4 more years to lvl8
    8 more for lvl9
    and 16 more years for duel title 10
    so... if all work good in like 30 years i will reach Champion title... THANK YOU FUNCOM!
    After 4 years since Neophyte reached and 4370 duel wins i finally got Veteran tittle (title level 7). It wasnt easy but ofc was fun! So many thanks to all the ppl who dueled me and give me a try again and again and makes this possible!

I started dueling with LE interface since 1st day, that was like 7 years ago, and did more than 8k duels in this char, now if u just calc how many duels/time u need for next tittlem, like 9-10k duel wins and over 10 more years, thats only for tl8! so if i want last duel tittle lvl should spend more than 40 years if i keep my duel rythm (and ofc if AO still works in that time).

Please FC think about it, and make some changes in duel/pvp tittle system, or just back to old one, it has much more sense.
    Clan FTW
    Master Veteran General Crusher "Forz"
    Neophyte Administrator "Buroz"
    Neophyte Sergeant "Rocketz"
    Novice "Nuketz"
    Apprentice "Pepitaz"
    Mentalist "Odinz"
    Novice "Forzjr"

“Two things are infinite: The Universe and Omni Solitus SB. And I'm not sure about the Universe.” (Albert L33tstein)

congrats forz!

40 years! Will you retire then and take this on as full time career choice?

Will FC pay?

You a monster! Gz ^^ Well deserved
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

gz for 3rd veteran in game hahahhahah )
    so weak ^^

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    congrats forz!

40 years! Will you retire then and take this on as full time career choice?

Will FC pay?
    hahaha would be nice :P
    Clan FTW
    Novice "Nuketz"
    Apprentice "Pepitaz"
    Mentalist "Odinz"
    Novice "Forzjr"

“Two things are infinite: The Universe and Omni Solitus SB. And I'm not sure about the Universe.” (Albert L33tstein)

Quote Originally Posted by Difs View Post
    gz for 3rd veteran in game hahahhahah )
    so weak ^^
    1st tl7

ohh and most important 1st legit

now go sleep lil farmer, u should be tired
    Clan FTW
    Novice "Nuketz"
    Apprentice "Pepitaz"
    Mentalist "Odinz"
    Novice "Forzjr"

If you do 50-100 duels a day, it wont take you that long. Come on be a no-lifer again!

Congrats
    Eunucha

Inner Circle since 2001 until Funcom kicked me the leader out of Inner Circle in 2013.

well done mate. you still owe me for those last 4 duels though 25m/ea
    Devil Inside

Spead 220/30 Fixer Fpea 170/24 Agent
    Default1025 144/18 Trader Imaganker 75/8 Agent
    Franklucas 30/3 Trader Battleprod 13/0 Trader
    And exactly 137 other alts that you dont need to know

After 4 years since Neophyte reached and 4370 duel wins i finally got Veteran tittle (title level 7). It wasnt easy but ofc was fun! So many thanks to all the ppl who dueled me and give me a try again and again and makes this possible!

I started dueling with LE interface since 1st day, that was like 7 years ago, and did more than 8k duels in this char, now if u just calc how many duels/time u need for next tittlem, like 9-10k duel wins and over 10 more years, thats only for tl8! so if i want last duel tittle lvl should spend more than 40 years if i keep my duel rythm (and ofc if AO still works in that time).

Please FC think about it, and make some changes in duel/pvp tittle system, or just back to old one, it has much more sense.
    bump

You should probably move this to game suggestions tho
    220/30 doc [E]
    220/30 crat [E]
    220/30 shade [E]
    158/21 trader [E]
    117/13 agent [E]
    56/6 trader [E]
    30/3 enforcer [E]

Well Done mate. I bet you'd get that final achievement faster if you duel with one character only, then again, that'd be boring fast.

And what Quacky said, move to suggestions..
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomb4 View Post
    fsojddq oiermoinue jiebu
    (just randomly hiting the keyboard like Zixx) <3

omagad, congratz0r! would be fun if it was titles for losses. ' LOL FAIL! J00 reached the level of noob'
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

holy chit buddy congrats.

and yeah, those duel rankings were insanely ridiculous from the start. I'm not sure why they even bothered putting in the last two ranks lol; a bit over-optimistic about the games future I suppose?
    Last edited by RedWatr; Mar 17th, 2014 at 04:01:09.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    holy chit buddy congrats.

and yeah, those duel rankings were insanely ridiculous from the start. I'm not sure why they even bothered putting in the last two ranks lol; a bit over-optimistic about the games future I suppose?
    iirc they also added a title for people who would get level 10 in all three titles Because that's realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Unkfix View Post
    iirc they also added a title for people who would get level 10 in all three titles Because that's realistic.
    Yip. You get the Grandmaster title when you get level 10 in all 3 categories.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

FC requirements for employment:
    Sadist 90%
    played Pac-Man before 10%
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Blated Gz
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast