Thread: OTPC Freelance: Rubi-Ka Welcomes Captain Rashinen Rintaro

OTPC Freelance: Rubi-Ka Welcomes Captain Rashinen Rintaro

OTPC Freelance: Rubi-Ka Welcomes Captain Rashinen Rintaro
    March 13th, 29488

Captain Rintaro has recently been transferred to Rubi-Ka at the request of Omni-Primes Board of Directors to assist Omni-Tek Rubi-Kas Security Division.

Captain Rintaro has wasted no time in becoming acquainted with the employees on Rubi-Ka, presumably reading their files on transit he has immediately began working on various security operations and has personally met and interviewed many Omni-Tek employees; specifically those in Omni-Teks Security Divison.

Whilst the details of the Captains work and transfer remain classified due to being of a sensitive nature, it only comes at an opportune time after many reports of increasing Clan aggression, specifically from the Sentinels and the Knights of Avalon.

On behalf of all our beloved employees, us here at the OTPC welcome you Captain Rintaro and wish you the best of luck with your endeavours here on Rubi-Ka!
    Last edited by Editor: OTPC; Mar 13th, 2014 at 16:57:56.

I'm always happy to have more Omni-Pol presence on the planet; especially those transferred from Primes Elite Unit.

Good luck Captain, i look forward to working with you and addressing the items we discussed.
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Watch out for her tail, though.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Moving forward

Hi everybody, I would also like to welcome captain Rashinen to Rubi Ka and thank him for a productive meeting. A meeting which reassured my belief that miss Geers absurd charges against me has no legal validity. Thank you for your support captain.

Miss Geers may have the power to conspire against her associates but she does not have the power to hide the truth from Omni-Prime. Certainly she cannot deny the truth displayed this week that there is overwhelming opposition to her dangerous actions.

It is time to have an Omni-Pol department committed to the rule of law and focused on finding a productive way forward.
    Shadyn Lario
    General - Omni-Pol

Quote Originally Posted by Shadyn View Post
    Hi everybody, I would also like to welcome captain Rashinen to Rubi Ka and thank him for a productive meeting. A meeting which reassured my belief that miss Geers absurd charges against me has no legal validity. Thank you for your support captain.

Miss Geers may have the power to conspire against her associates but she does not have the power to hide the truth from Omni-Prime. Certainly she cannot deny the truth displayed this week that there is overwhelming opposition to her dangerous actions.

It is time to have an Omni-Pol department committed to the rule of law and focused on finding a productive way forward.
    Mr. Lario, a mail will be with you shortly. Please see to it that you read it with care and follow the listed instructions.

Thank you.
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcora View Post
    Please see to it that you read it with care and follow the listed instructions.
    Step 1. Place dartboard on wall.
    Step 2. Put Cora Geers picture in the middle.
    Step 3. Gather darts and a good brew, maybe a few good friends too.
    Step 4. Practice your dart throwing precision. Have a few laughs.
    Step 5. Sing the songs of your people.

I can do all that. No problemo.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Was your 'doctorate' in gridforum trolling?
    Andrew Phillips
    Omni-Reform
    Truth is Power

Clan Envoy of the Omni Organisation Committee
    Reporter for the Omni-Tek Press Corp

Quote Originally Posted by Encyros View Post
    Was your 'doctorate' in gridforum trolling?
    I guess I better watch my step around you, huh? One false move and you could get all superior on me. I couldn't bear the thought of that.

Edit: But if you simply MUST know.
    I have a Doctorate in Environmental Science with a concentration in Emergent Macrophysics. I did my final thesis on Quantum Hyperparticle Theory and its framework in the formation of stable and unstable ecospheres.
    Engineering degree at Tir School of Engineering
    Doctorate in Material Creation Nanosciences also at Tir School of Engineering
    I have several laurels related to Metallurgy. Its a hobby of mine.

I also make a wicked Vanilla Milk Shake.
    I achieved all of the above while I was an Atrox.
    Last edited by Towerblock; Mar 17th, 2014 at 06:16:54.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...