Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Old-timer check-in thread

Here
    "Yeah when I walk as a shadow through the valley of death I will be feared as evil!"

Pleased to be notifying my joining date forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennypacker View Post

Welcome also.
    Somne 220/30 Advisor of Equilibrium7
    Mercha 150/20 Advisor of Equilibrium
    Slynn 60/6 President of Equilizers

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylinne View Post
    Better stick to killing. Youre much better ganker than song writer.

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    Drink more milk. Grow facial hair. Size 18 chat. etc
    Using the first two without my permission eh

Prejudiced / Bearlord still sort of around, can't forget AO. Played since end of 2002 on and off.
    Papabear 'Prejudiced' Primakoff
    RK1 Clan Godfather

Hi.

Kermaperuna / Vikatikki.

Started AO in late 2004 / early 2005.

Not properly around in years but log in at times out of interest.

Good to see you all still breathing. :-)

Kermaperuna
    220/28/70 | Solitus Engineer | Main
    |Atlantean|
    President of What's Left of Paragon

Bluecheeze here.

Been playing since 2001
    Just missed the beta of the game to get that sweet Pioneer Backpack -_-

I still play, but mostly for twinking and the tradeskill process.
    I like PvP, but it's not what it once was.

AO is merely something to take me away from the monotony of my college courses.

Regardless, welcome back!

Nice to see you kerma
    -Hurjaroope
    Forever yours. Otmoz.

Duel/solo stats can be faked. Side xp cant be. TL7 nw for life

I hope just reading the forums count.
    Though I'm not an 01 baby, I think 05 is old enough, back then we had to walk uphill in snow...
    Freqflyerdnt (Fix) - Codney (MP) - Fiddlybit (Crat) - Breaker117 (Enfo) - Spasticdent (NT) - Fiveof9 (Keeper) - Maleshai (Advy) - Tacitblue (Shade)

Squad Commander of Ab aeterno animus liberi

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy
    clearly, it's all because arbalest is clan-only. all the omnis pvpers went clan for arbalest and all the omni pvmers went clan for the 35% xp buff so now the ratio of clan to omni is 9:1 herp derp clan favouritism herp derp devs are clan.

Still alive
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Talking

Operator324...still in sneak.

I made my first toon in feb 2002 and I still got him. Getting him to level 90ish is the most memorable time I have in the game. Even though it took at most 3 months and I have had 3 other mains and a couple 220s by now the first few months in AO is what im looking for in other games since then. I have never found anything like it.

Actually ended up here talking to a friend today about how great the pvp was in this game once upon a time, when there was still (acceptable ammount of) people playing. Of course its all rotten cookie crumbles now and dont expect to ever log back
    Freshman $oulez 220/25 atrox bureaucrat
    Freshman $oule$oldier 220/29 nanomage NT - Stuff (outdated)
    Freshman Duratrox 220/20 Kung fu master

Been playing since mid 2006, on and off (that phrase seems to be quite popular, eh). Former Rimorean (is that a word?). The way I see it you are more likely to stumble across an old-timer rather than a new player.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottik View Post
    The way I see it you are more likely to stumble across an old-timer rather than a new player.
    I agree. When levelling a few new char the last few weeks, of the people I've teamed with and talked to a bit, 2 was brand new, 1 was coincidentally an old friend, the rest were experienced people levelling their alts.

Iirc I had the same experience when levelling my alts in 2005 though.
    When I make mistakes, I use a lot of salt,
    cause salt makes m'steaks taste great!

Beornin - The original Shotgun Adv
    Obsessive - First 220 Trox Engi
    Euthanizer - Reanimated NT

hi friends
    That Mantra, so hot right now.

Infinitynova: Wow tranq is a lot gimper then I thought really had better views of them. To bring 175's to gank 149's and have 220 healing and helping really tells you something. Not even able to fight evenly with the rest lol

It's getting hot in here!
    Ancestors could hear what is happening now
    They would turn in their graves
    they would all be ashamed - that the land of the free
    has been written in chains
    And I know what I want - when the timing is right
    then I'll take what is mine
    I am the clansman

Quote Originally Posted by filijokkus View Post
    It's getting hot in here!
    So take off all your clothes.
    When I make mistakes, I use a lot of salt,
    cause salt makes m'steaks taste great!

Beornin - The original Shotgun Adv
    Obsessive - First 220 Trox Engi
    Euthanizer - Reanimated NT

Stonehaven, Cleonitro, (and a bunch others) havent been around the past two years but been around since 2002. Ive been on and off the past 6-7 years or so but still drop in the forums and take a peek to see whats going on.

I heard they started beta for the new gfx engine, is that so? If so idk why i didnt get an invite lol.

2001 up until present day.

2001 I started out in Norwegian Berserkers, then I went to Whisper's Edge, great Org but it was not for me.

In comes Avatars Reloaded an Org I later would be president of. Huge shout out to Satenia, Mastablasta, Dobbbbbbbbbb, Redliner, Marxgorm, Rolfor (aka Evil Lord Poo) Zpok, Zpokdoc and all the ones I forgot.

Then in a bold move I left for Spartans, that caused a lot of drama. However years later we have numerous AvR members in our ranks. Having been president for a few years? I decided to step down and just have fun.

There is little I have not seen in this game, and even more that has been forgotten. AO is no longer what it was so I sideline as easy target in my eve online Corp.

Dark

**EDIT**

Sorry Rolf
    Last edited by Alternity; Mar 22nd, 2014 at 14:51:57.
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    In comes Avatars Reloaded an Org I later would be president of. Huge shout out to Satenia, Mastablasta, Dobbbbbbbbbb, Redliner, Marxgorm, Zpok, Zpokdoc and all the ones I forgot.
    How could you possibly forget Rolfor!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast