Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Do YOU Think is the Best PVP Class?

The best player > The best profession

nuff said
    Cudus :: eqp

PvP....It's not just a job, it's an adventure!

Originally posted by Cudus
    Ah, I think not... unless by best player you mean the best at ganking others.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Maybe Docs are as good as trader vs other Profs, BUT, Trader vs Doc = Bye bye docie

Don't Think to much about the life, you will not survive it anyway
    "E. Hubbard"

*cough*

*sigh* Someone forgot to say advent! Always crying nerf, but givin no credit to the prof heh :P
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced

semi

nuff said
    ./me likes this idea
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced

NTs

NTs are very nasty if u know how to use oen and have a good comp and intrenet connect

NT can Easily kill MA-Engi-sol

Enf are a diff story @ high lvls

People NT Probably WONT win against unless NR kicks in is:
    Trader and MP

NT vs NT = Skill experience and Hardware

NT crat dont know havent tried yet

But MAs no matter what lvl unless thier using a Ranged weapn with 750+ atk skill arent a problem

Hehe. I've seen a few NTs in Camelot walk in as Freshman and walk out with Apprentice

Mass PvP in close quarters (like Camelot), NTs shine. On Tarabot, Virgil is always the one everyone's screaming to kill

Mass PvP outdoors, Soldiers, Traders.

Duels, MAs, Docs, Traders.

Actually, this is silly. I can find times where every profession (except for Engineers) can kick ass.

--Tsk

mass pvp soldiers without a doubt.
    at camelot last night we had a soldier (askiles) run into about 10 omni with mk shield up, and 2 docs on him (who died i think) and he managed to take out about 2 or 3 before he survived, with the omni on him.
    agents 2nd with high dmg and sneakyness

1:1 in the arena id say traders, they can just sit on the border and divest u before u know it, 99% of the time the fight is aready over.

1:1 in 2ho/mmd id say doc, just rapid palsy from range before they see u and its np, always what i used to fear on my trader.

but nts and advs (and prolly others) are all-round alright, just not reet for 1 arena (apart from gay grid armor fixers that are as silly as traders)

edit: oh ya and enfs own unlesss they got EoT and get OEd by a trader :\
    Last edited by Wideboy; Oct 22nd, 2002 at 08:34:23.

nuff said
    spoken like a true trader

Originally posted by Nothinman
    Trader->Doc->Fixer(GA3-4)->MA->Enforcer.... well imo anyways : P
    Jupp
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

"Smart" Enforcer probably best profession 1 vs 1. Even more so after the next patch. They are resistant to most all nano if set up right. Tons of hp. Cword control ability vs pet classes. Nice attack rating for hitting hard and often But never played enforcer just my outside view on it over the many battles I had with enforcers.

top three would be imo

solo pvp (duels)

enf (if hes prepared) > trader > doc

if the enforcer has rage running debuffs (like any other nano for that matter) will almost never stick. combined with heavy damage and loads of hp thats very deadly. traders can debuff most professions, making them much less effective. with the oncreasing effectiveness of nanoresist this is getting harder and harder however, and already now several professions (--mas) can win against a trader most of the time. due to heavy heals docs are pretty hard to kill and init debuffs are deadly. if it sticks, the doc will slowly plonk your health away and you cant do nething..but as already mentioned nanoresist is still worked on, so the latter professions will maybe become a lot worse, since they both are completely dependant on their debuffs.

team pvp

soldier > nt > agent

soldier has high ranged damage, loads of hp and very good protection (rrfe has everyone runnning, leaves tms). nt and agent both have crappy defensives, nt has nullity however to save his ass. both do excellent ranged damage, nt can area nuke (and die from reflect shields ).

Don't agee on the 1v1 enf-doc; never lost to enfs 0_o

Also a smart MP wins from a doc 1v1

Traders kill us always.

MA is *hard* for us selfbuffed; lots easier with rrfe and he/crunch.
    Last edited by Letah; Oct 22nd, 2002 at 15:25:00.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

honestly duel is 100% trader, mass is 50-50 agent/soldier, but in a duel having an agent with 100% crit and a river runnin up ur ass is pretty nasty
    Infamine 200 soljah

Well NTs are nice in mass PvP now that bracers were nerfed. At least it is not easy to die with AOE nukes than it was before.

I would still choose a trader tho. They got far superior package to everyone else.

some are, been beaten by you twice now Ros, but I WILL beat you!, I actually won against another engie in slayer transference not long ago, so I may be ready for ya

Originally posted by Rosbif
    Its true, we are great at PVP.
    Tranceptor - Level 220/30/?? Omni Solitus Godfather - Nemesis of Chaos - /born July 2001, still going strong(ish)
    Twincaliber - Level 220/11 Omni Atrox Vanguard
    Kansho - Level 206+/14 Omni Opifex MA
    Sakayuri - Level 165+ Omni Solitus Crat.
    Unimusha - L132+ Omni Solitus Soldier
    Kryozz - L41+ Omni Nanomage NT
    Twelvegauge - L19+ Omni Solitus Trader
    Kasima - L13+ Omni Solitus Doctor

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.”

nuff said
    Hmmm. that best player, go make a MA, lvl up some then go fight a Trader,Doc,Enf same lvl and tell me the best player is still standing...I have a funny feeling your feelings will change after visting reclaim a few times

After last patch id say doc, trader and enf are on the top now, ma lost the position

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Selfbuffed list

Mass combat
    NS2 using 200 NT... AoE or a couple other tricks....

solo
    200 doc in dual...

non self buffed

single
    200 Doc easy to say...

mass combat
    200 NT.

the reason. An NT has AoE, even if he doesn't tank, he can get the kill points.

and a doc can't get killed... unless there is a problem.

watched a 170 doc beat a 200 Soldier. 1 on 1.

Soldiers are easy yes, but its quite hard for docs to win against MP and Trader just is impossible. I'd loose against a smart lvl 150 trader. Some enf's are good in dmg, selfbuffed it gets tricky for a doc. I'm im outside buffed I only fear a trader.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast