Beornin - The original Shotgun Adv
    Obsessive - First 220 Trox Engi
    Euthanizer - Reanimated NT

Friendly Bamp

(Skal gamle Beo ikke snart dinge 220?)

Quote Originally Posted by Stineline View Post
    Friendly Bamp

(Skal gamle Beo ikke snart dinge 220?)
    Probably not. When I quit in 2006 I gave away all items of any value to random people in OA, and in that process i needed my bags to be free of nodrops so I could trade them to people, so I deleted the nodrops. As a result some characters are missing important nodrops like gardenkeys, access to APF42 etc, and the quests are done so can't be repeated.
    When I make mistakes, I use a lot of salt,
    cause salt makes m'steaks taste great!

Beornin - The original Shotgun Adv
    Obsessive - First 220 Trox Engi
    Euthanizer - Reanimated NT

Quote Originally Posted by Beornin View Post
    Probably not. When I quit in 2006 I gave away all items of any value to random people in OA, and in that process i needed my bags to be free of nodrops so I could trade them to people, so I deleted the nodrops. As a result some characters are missing important nodrops like gardenkeys, access to APF42 etc, and the quests are done so can't be repeated.
    Petition da veit du så får du dem tilbake
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Someone buy this pewpew - bamp

Quote Originally Posted by Beornin View Post
    Reroll

With todays ways of getting XP-stats on items/buffs + the huge side-xp Clans have atm + the amount of kiteteams it wont take long to hit TL5-6 _=

Stineline, could you contact me ingame or private message please? I am interested in one of your spirits for sale, the Despairing Heart Spirit of Knowledge.
    Off topic I know..
    Can message me ingame on "Zaii" or send CoD mail with whatever you'd like for it.

Bump~! GL selling pistol
    Last edited by Azurehaze; May 29th, 2014 at 16:26:28.