Thread: Do You Know AO Episode 2 Coming This Saturday!!

Do You Know AO Episode 2 Coming This Saturday!!

Hey guys, due to the incredibly overwhelming support for the first episode or AO's first ever game show, the next episode will be filmed SATURDAY, MARCH 8 AT 1:30 PM EST.

-Meeting place will be ICC/ICC Conference room will be the area of the event
    -Meeting time will start around 1:00 PM EST at ICC this Saturday March 8
    -Prize is yet to be determined, but will be well over 100m
    -Still in need of up to 4 contestants
    -Event will be broadcasted on AOSpeak's The Grind channel! In order to be a contestant, you need a mic. In order to listen, you must download teamspeak! To get to AO's channel, connect through TS to voice.aospeak.com and ingame, type /tell speak join and use the password provided to join the channel! This will be the best way to tune in
    -Afterwards, the event will be uploaded to my YouTube channel at youtube.com/sharptony28
    -In case you didn't attend the first episode, here's a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSDi...iv0RmULLTst5XA

Thank you guys so much for enjoying this, I really enjoyed filming it =). I'm looking forward to our second episode and hope we can get an ever bigger turnout than last time! If you have any questions, ask them here or on my Facebook page (facebook.com/sharptony28) and I will get back to you ASAP!
    Last edited by Sharp5643; Mar 3rd, 2014 at 15:45:40.

Go Sharp Go.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Shotgun.
    I'm Batman.

Really cool idea. GG sharp.
    -Equilibrium-
    Perkable - 220/30 Crat
    Enforcblack - 220/30 Enf
    Blacklist - 200/30 Adv
    Blackhawkzz - 200/30 Crat