Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some questions.

Some questions.

Since omnis consistently outnumber clan on the server in euro mornings (about 20% right now, varies but was even higher when omnis lost towers), omnis are supreme pvpers (according to themselves) AND have a completely superior bot (according to themselves).

How come you're not winning?
    How come you rolled over after 4 wipes when we took over?
    How come you need to multibox if you're already so much better in every way?

How do you make this equation work? Let's hear your best excuses!

:>

ps. If clanners have theories, please share them as well!
    Last edited by Phatkeep; Mar 3rd, 2014 at 12:55:56.

who are you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Difs View Post
    who are you ?
    Who are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Phatkeep View Post
    Who are you?
    if you asked that it means you are pvmer

if you asked that it means you are pvmer
    Or that you're a pvmer.

i just found out you are a guy with special needs
    sorry if i made you unconfortable, i didn't know about your limitation in intellectual understanding

We have a section in Anarchy-Online forums for our Newcomers -> Click on Here.
    Now: Fixer01 (Atrox) 220 +++ 2015-

Ex:
    Fixer01 (Solitus) 2003-2011 RIP 220/30/69
    Uborsik (Opifex) 2002-2011 RIP 220/30/70

Quote Originally Posted by Fixer01 View Post
    We have a section in Anarchy-Online forums for our Newcomers -> Click on Here.

It doesn't explain why clan holds nearly everything despite being inferior in every way. :\

i just found out you are a guy with special needs
    sorry if i made you unconfortable, i didn't know about your limitation in intellectual understanding
    It's so cute when someone who has no clue about punctuation or even capital letters attempts to insult someone elses intellectual capacity. :>

It's so cute when someone who has no clue about punctuation or even capital letters attempts to insult someone elses intellectual capacity. :>
    Anyone with actual intellectual capacity would understand that grammar has nothing to do with it :P
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

who are you ?
    Who are you?
    Who are either of you ?

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

To elaborate on Obtena's theory on NW and its participants, be it rk2 or, as it seems rk1 omni, the following does seem to fit.

There is a certain type of player who will always log in some higher level of twink then yours, ladder levels up, and when you do, he will just ladder you more.
    Since you cannot ladder a 220, page 3 of the Superior omni tactic manual states you should multibox 220s in order to gain advantage over the single handed opponent.
    Without any real agenda on NW and without involving the term "mass PvP" which NW is a synonym for, the inventive omni, once again, meta-game you into smitherines, sending out the message - Hey you clammer, you might have towers, but we still poon you with superior tactics, an illusionary omni allegory of epicurean king Pyrrhus and his victory at Heraclea.

This same type of player is a one who "likes to hold towers" but has no intention on any serious defensive or offensive action in the spectre that was once Notum wars (read "meep the box" wars). Whilst holding them, its a good time to AFK your full CC toon in Borealis for maximum community recognition. The amount of time your toon will be gazed upon in awe by newbies will make up for the time when tower shift happens and you will be forced to idle on unknown toons to avoid questions and banter and shame since you didn't really put any effort into taking over or defending towers, other then the casual gank 'n relog.

Since OP brought up the terms omni/clan, obviusly this has to do with motivating a whole range of people for NW which can be a hard task, since not all players are like-minded about various aspects of the game as well as PvP.

For this to work the efforts involved are about equal to the energy output of a 5000 kiloton bomb blast, whilst multiboxing 6 max PvT DD toons and clearing sites and wiping opponents takes an estimated a little over 9000 microjoules per hour in the form of finger movement, pressing a single button.

Omni, being known for their usage of the prime directive of the Superior omni tactics manual, as described on page 1: "Use any means necessary and least amount of effort to gain an upperhand in any kind of fight or-do-not-fight at all", ofcourse adopted the latter scheme.

Since the pesky clanners do not bend over easily and perservered over the 2 week post-takeover omni emo grief barrage (which lasted 2 weeks longer then the last omni post takeover emo grief barrage), the omni leaders had to go into a 3 day think-tank and resort to page 4 of the Supreme omni tactics manual.
    The manual states: If your opponent doesn't hinder to the tactic described in page 3, you should repeat the tactic on a daily basis which guarantees a sucsess in the following month. You might not be able to defeat your opponent, but you can try to bore him out of AO.

If you are wondering about page 2 of the Supreme omni tactics manual, it was a big blank page with the letters " S B + O S " written on it. This was later on deciphered by cryptologysts at FC headquarters which struck a huge blow to omni leadership over the past few years, but as you can see, adoptiong and adding pages to the manual, we still see followers of the faction OmniTek around today.

..even if its just in the neutral city of Borealis.
    Last edited by Metafizis; Mar 3rd, 2014 at 18:44:04.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    With a kite team you generaly pay for your lvls. Imo this makes it ok..
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

^ absolute gold

A*, well done sir!

A+ for all you people over the water
    Devil Inside

Spead 220/30 Fixer Fpea 170/24 Agent
    Default1025 144/18 Trader Imaganker 75/8 Agent
    Franklucas 30/3 Trader Battleprod 13/0 Trader
    And exactly 137 other alts that you dont need to know

@ Metafiz.. +++ Wtb more of that folks.

its more fun to grief than actually have towers and be griefed.
    Ciassene

New idea for NW...
    To stop grief, excellent idea!
    As soon as you attack a tower, purposely or not, the towerfield cannot be exited until its either 75% again or you die
    A box with invisible walls, no meep, no run, locked in till you die or safety field returns

and iirc, omni started all this griefing years ago, I've never been a fan of it
    I was never good at pvp, but whenever I did towers, I went and either won the war (usually alone) or I died, no meepmeep

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    Who are either of you ?
    Who am I?

Quote Originally Posted by jefke View Post
    New idea for NW...
    To stop grief, excellent idea!
    As soon as you attack a tower, purposely or not, the towerfield cannot be exited until its either 75% again or you die
    A box with invisible walls, no meep, no run, locked in till you die or safety field returns

and iirc, omni started all this griefing years ago, I've never been a fan of it
    I was never good at pvp, but whenever I did towers, I went and either won the war (usually alone) or I died, no meepmeep

Griefing is "ok".. it's really boring, but it's a necessary component for the underdog to break down morale for the dominant faction. If you take that away entirely, it will be nearly impossible to turn things around. It's not really a huge problem if you have a few fanatics on each side that never gives up. The problem comes when you give those nolifers the firepower of a team each. It changes the whole dynamics into something that's just rotten fecal matter. It's lame and it needs to be changed somehow.

Towers changed faction before the griefing became a thing, so thats flawed logic
    On the other hand, I do agree that something has to change, cause I'm sure that the way pvp and towers are at this point, is not the way it was intended
    But as long as they keep feeding the (as you so eloquently called them) nolifers, nothings going to change
    You can turn things around without griefing, perhaps the oppressed faction doesnt have the moral to actually try?

First rule of NW

Do not talk about NW
    Ashford

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast