Thread: Notum, wars

Notum, wars

Hello, I was just wondering. Will you have the client for Notum wars available for download as well? I live deep in China where nothing is available for me to buy, I had to download AO from the website also.

Thanks

There was (and probably still is) a large debate on this in the booster pack forum (which is probably a better place for this thread).

I think the short answer is 'no' you wont be able to download it (at least not initially) as FC want to make money on the 'box purchase' rather than just subscriptions
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Re: Notum, wars

Originally posted by DiscoDuuukk
    Hello, I was just wondering. Will you have the client for Notum wars available for download as well? I live deep in China where nothing is available for me to buy, I had to download AO from the website also.

Thanks
    if when the booster pack is released and there is no option to download it online...gimme an email. moxfactor

i'll see what i can do. i live in HK and i should be able to get some decent shipping prices from HK to China. where abouts are ya? Yunnan? Chengdu? Ulan Batar? we'll talk more via email if u like.
    Blue Steel(TM)

E 86% - S 60% - A 33% - K 20%
    http://www.andreasen.org/bartle/

SL upgraded oct 10, 2003

RK2 - Derek"Rayfield" Zoolander
    RK2 - "Umeshiso" Maki
    RK2 - Sylvester "Code187" Vallone

Re: Notum, wars

Originally posted by DiscoDuuukk

Thanks
    You will have the option to download it. I got this email confirmation from AO support. I too live in asia and no way I am paying 40bucks US shipping for a BOOSTER.
    Old Isgrimnur Timer - Ranger
    Glen Sago Schmeisser - General
    Marky Kenidy Mark - Master Assassin Retired@200
    Bling Isgrimnurr Bling - Chairman and CEO

"Have you ever wondered, when you check loot and see NODROP, if it is not supposed to be dropped, how come the mob dropped it? And if the mob can drop it, why can't I?"

I heard that Australia can't get it on shelves, so are being allowed to download it. I hope the rest of the world besides China and Australia can do this.
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich