Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Balance suggestion] Trader drains at low levels in pvp

I'm all for balancing traders
    But I am disgusted by your hypocrisy

Either way, to fix lowbie towerwars, fixing traders is only a part of it
    The best way to bring a sort of balance is to remove outside buffs and add level restrictions to the towerfields so all the laddering of toons in max range is impossible
    Also add some specific level or HIGHER skill reqs to certain items

Quote Originally Posted by jefke View Post
    I'm all for balancing traders
    But I am disgusted by your hypocrisy

Either way, to fix lowbie towerwars, fixing traders is only a part of it
    The best way to bring a sort of balance is to remove outside buffs and add level restrictions to the towerfields so all the laddering of toons in max range is impossible
    Also add some specific level or HIGHER skill reqs to certain items
    I don't like the idea of everyone being only self-buffed, especially not at low level towers. Because if every lowbie twink were self-buffed, then every fight would be over in mere seconds.
    Lowlvl twinks do massive amount of dmg compared to the hp they got.

It's probably better, and easier, to just nerf the trader drains. Then fights would be a bit more intressting. And we'd see more diversity in the professions people choose to twink.
    220/30 doc [E]
    220/30 crat [E]
    220/30 shade [E]
    158/21 trader [E]
    117/13 agent [E]
    56/6 trader [E]
    30/3 enforcer [E]

And messing with an item in the DB by adding some level checks to target seems simple. I know FC has said in the past that it is more complicated than it sounds, but they manage to pull it off all the time. You have to wonder why they aren't throwing in something like this into the next patch instead of that mess of things that's there.

A few small changes to 2 nanos would generate tons of new projects, which keeps players who are getting bored active, possibly extending subs. Win-win.
    General of Nocturnal Fear
    Trypha 220/30/70 Engy | Trypothecary 220/30/69 Doc | Tryptophy 220/30/68 Crat | Trypocalypse 220/30/70 Sold | Tryharder 220/30/68 NT | Trypointy 220/x/x Shade | Peasantry 200/30/69 Keeper | Trycharm 150/20/42 Crat

Make low suppression gas area wipes all ncu, and people have to fight each other without any buffs at all, either self buffs or outside buffs.
    People who enter low suppression gas areas will have to rely on the items they have already tweaked on before hand, and the most bad-ass wins. Not the one with most outside buffs wins, because pvp with osb are for little girls and babies. Its not something real men do.
    Last edited by UNIDENTIFIED; May 20th, 2014 at 22:14:07.
    . . . everything in creation is impermanenT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12