Thread: FJRK: Echo Sentinel Squad Permanently Recalled

FJRK: Echo Sentinel Squad Permanently Recalled

FJRK: Echo Sentinel Squad Permanently Recalled.
    February 23rd, 29488.

Late last night, Echo Squad of the Clan Sentinels were recalled to Tir. The squad were lead into a building on the edge of the city and their life patterns ceased, they did not enter reclaim.

The Squad had been leading the investigation into the Cyborg attacks on behalf of Supreme Commander Simon Silverstone after the recommendation from their leader Watchman Marie Nowakowska. The Investigation, having taken several months had turned up minimal to no leads, with most evidence disappearing and or becoming circumstantial.

During a recent training exercise in Broken Shores, clan archaeologists discovered a coffin containing a body with a reclamation disruptor lodged in the chest. Still alive, but comatose the individual was identified as Watchman Marie Nowakowska.

Simon Silverstone was alerted little over half an hour later through secure transmission and he gathered the Echo Squad.

The following is a transmission from the center of Tir. Simon Silverstone can be seen surrounded by Sentinels, each holding up two severed heads.

"People of Rubi-Ka, I present to you, the solution. Far too long have these individuals, these traitors infiltrated our midst and caused disruption in our name.

We know now, how to identify them.

We know now, how to tackle them.

We are a clan prepared, a front united and a mission unstoppable.

To those of you who still see Omni-Tek as the only way, I offer you this, bring me your soldiers. I will help you discover if they are traitors in your ranks."

The invaluable service of trainee gravediggers...

That's quite a bit of detailed and priveledged-sounding information. Did you have a journalist with an extensive electronic intrusion system hiding in a sentinel's butt when all this went down, or did you just hang back and watch it while they were performing this sting operation?

I'm not saying you guys are lying, but what sources did all this come from? And if you were in fact hiding in a Sentinel's butt. That's just plain ew.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Good job. Exactly the kind of hard decision that the Sentinels never hesitate in taking.