Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Inner Circle no more

Quote Originally Posted by Solox View Post
    Today started like any other day, before my world got turned upside down by this thread. Devastated.
    lol

The most crushing news since a Danish goat I know was sacked from his postman job

Quote Originally Posted by Rhap View Post
    The most crushing news since a Danish goat I know was sacked from his postman job
    Sad times

Quote Originally Posted by Pennypacker View Post
    Sad times
    It was crushing. The way it affected him I will never forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhap View Post
    that is awful

I have serious respect for goats.

Goats who hold jobs, for me is probably better than most of the people on this forums are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Khrystanna View Post
    Well i am sorry to hear this, aside the drama, IC was my first real org back in the day, and what a cool place it was...
    Bump. Sad that IC ended this way, but all good things must come to an end (and I guess IC was long over due).

Oh btw, hi all
    Mighty Hera, Level 220/30/70 Atrox Enforcer
    Mighty - Having or showing great power, skill, strength, or force.

Dark Front - Want to join us? Visit our homepage!
    Don't underestimate the power of the m00! + For those who didn't kn0w!

Agreed very sad ending .... but August was not the only factor in this unfortunate line of events that allowed this to happen. I have no interest in beating up on August in the forums or on any other point that lead to this tragedy.

Hello Khrystanna and Hera ... miss you guys and hope life is treating you guys well.
    Last edited by BigBubba; Mar 12th, 2014 at 06:05:55.
    Eunucha

Inner Circle since 2001 until Funcom kicked me the leader out of Inner Circle in 2013.

Hey Eunucha/Hera,
    Saxir here!!! Drop tell to my RK1 toon so we can play together again!!

/tell Transform

Hey Saxir wish I could but after this happened and after over 12 years of none stop dues I made a decision never to log into Anarchy Online again. Maybe we will run into each other in some other MMORPG someday.

I do miss all my old mates from Rimor . Probably why I still lurk in the AO forums from time to time .
    Eunucha

Inner Circle since 2001 until Funcom kicked me the leader out of Inner Circle in 2013.

Shows how much heart one had for the org. Either you lead a ship to victory or you sink with it, thats what makes you a leader. Threatening or even conducting an org disband shows one doesnt have heart for a cause or isnt meant to be in that position. Congrats on a new gained title.
    Metafly7 220/30/70 "E"

Advfly7 170/19/42 "E"

Proud member of ~Spirit~ Rubi-Ka Atlantean

Anarchy proves this quote wrong: "War would end if the dead could return." ~ Stanley Baldwin

August, are you Reids' parent?
    Somne 220/30 Advisor of Equilibrium7
    Mercha 150/20 Advisor of Equilibrium
    Slynn 60/6 President of Equilizers

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylinne View Post
    Better stick to killing. Youre much better ganker than song writer.

Quote Originally Posted by Awikun View Post
    Who is August?

The month that precedes Jully, doh!
    Somne 220/30 Advisor of Equilibrium7
    Mercha 150/20 Advisor of Equilibrium
    Slynn 60/6 President of Equilizers

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylinne View Post
    Better stick to killing. Youre much better ganker than song writer.

Quote Originally Posted by Slynn View Post
    The month that precedes Jully, doh!
    I thought August came after July?

Maybe it's different in Portugal.

I say Pork, you say Porco!

Sad days....As much as I never saw eye to eye with them, they were a rich part of Rimor history and deserved better. RIP IC
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Proud General of Dark Front
    Clanslator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijomimi
    See? It all starts with you doing something stupid. Maybe if you were not so stupid, you would have less problems.

Aratink you got along with many of our members just fine .... including myself
    Eunucha

Lol I loved you guys, but that doesnt mean I didn't love to argue with you! I'm married a long time, I know all about fighting with friends and loved ones. Ashame to see something like this happen.
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Proud General of Dark Front
    Clanslator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijomimi
    See? It all starts with you doing something stupid. Maybe if you were not so stupid, you would have less problems.

.... well it is a shame it happened. I'm extremely ashamed that is happen under my watch.
    Eunucha

Lo Nuncha!

That sucks. Just stumbled back into the game for some oldschool fun and was hoping to see some old people still around.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12