Thread: Fixer and queen blade

Fixer and queen blade

Id like to try and get one on im an opi fixer at 169 im title capped if i put ip into it i could raise to 550 (capped) 2he the dimach and the brawling would not be a problem get another what 210 from 2he imps? so thats 760 2he i think 800 something is needed to not be oe'd .. i dont want to reset any of my skills so i can switch to manex when i want anyone have any thoughts on this or experience?

ask Afrofixaren (on RK1) he is pretty kick ass with QB

It can be done, but not at your level.

First, let's talk about equipping it. You need 1023 2he.

550 skill
    207 2he imps
    132 wrangle
    ----------------
    889 skill

Figure another couple of points from stat trickle down (behemoth, etc), and you're still way short. I can't think of any other 2he buffs that can be cast on others, though I suppose in theory you could get another 60ish points from org towers assuming your org has a serious base. Regardless, you're not going to be able to switch back and forth. (Plus 2he conflicts with your shining SMG and faded burst slots, so you're not going to want to leave the implants in anyway.)

Also, you're going to need some melee init, because a QB is slow like congress. Melee init is a pain to implant because it conflicts with dodges, which we all love. Even with triple implanted melee init you're not going to come anywhere near capping a QB.

Short answer: not going to happen, and not worth it until maybe TL6.

Of course, I forgot expertise above, so that's another 20. But you get the idea.

welll it can be done=) i got my qb on at lvl 169, at 190+ il prolly try to get eqb on.

i used 3x 2he imps, 3x fast attack imps ( to use a ql 130ish FoB )
    2x brawl imps and then implanted so much stam/str as i could, 1 melee init imp just to swing it little faster=)

tho i aint sure if u can get it on as a opifex, i think fixxxxxxah tried it, and he wasnt able i think

u also need lojtour gloves, add 12 to 2he, and 1 of the pest sleeves, add 9 to 2he, at lvl 190 u can get a sent/ omni af sleeve, add 7 more,

buff: Behemot, podius strenght (40+ str enf buff ) regular 12+ stam/str. exp 20+, wrangle, i also used a set ql 160+ sektuted armour that gives 4+ str/stam,

well i have prolly forgot alot of what things i used
    , but when i got qb on it was relly fun, i wast OE and the dmg was between 700-3k 3k+ was crit and those 20sec with FoB was relly fun.

and its pretty fun to be asked after behemot and other enfs buffs=)

i u want i can email u my implant setup or so,

if u wanna try to get qb on. just gimme a tell ingame

/tell afrofixaren

hah thanks everyone

been a great help i think i may just have to let it rest till ttl 6 im gonna give it a whirl first though

hey afro how is the QB working out for you though? i'm 140 now and got a QB the other night and said you know this doesn't look unreasonable for use. Do you joust w/ it or just tank? What kinda PvP and PvM tactics are you currently using, i was thinking about it for my TL6 game....thanks for the information Very informative.

well atm i dont use qb, i used it from lvl 169-180 and im soon 186 now, started to use cat/x-3 and now i use smg weapons again,

at 190+ i can get 2x sent sleeves on so i get a lil more AR, and can prolly use EQB and stan non OE.

i stopped with qb cuz i died in pvm for the first time in like 60 lvls and just got pissed=) and the parry was relly high, think its fixed now for 200+ mobs?

in pvm i just had full aggro and slayed everything i saw=) tried to get all str/stam buffs before and in miss for extra AR, and sometimes a trader had a small wrangle running=)

never tried "real" pvp, tested it against a 155 enf ( i think ) just when i got qb on, i told him to selfbuff to max and stay on full def and just take all the dmg =) i think he had around 7k hp or something? well average for 150ish enfs,

i used brawl,dimach and then FoB, so after that he was dead, but then i was on full agg so if he would have hit back, i would be pretty much dead=)

but if u want my imps setup or anything, any questions just tell me ingame

/afrofixaren