Reidsmp - 76 mp
    Reidsagent - 95 agent/enf
    Reidsdrainz - 114 agent
    Reidscrat - 161 crat
    Reids - 218 crat
    Reidventurer - 220 advy
    Reidsma - 220 MA

The D stands for dead.

If it doesn't come back soon, Reids is going to threaten to quit again!

Working as intented.
    Somne 220/30 Advisor of Equilibrium7
    Mercha 150/20 Advisor of Equilibrium
    Slynn 60/6 President of Equilizers

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylinne View Post
    Better stick to killing. Youre much better ganker than song writer.

Quote Originally Posted by Solox View Post
    If it doesn't come back soon, Reids is going to threaten to quit again!
    Don't worry, he'll give away all his stuff then get free handouts when he inevitably returns 2 months later.

Fix it please. Game is more dead without LR spam
    [] |_| |¨ \/\/ /-\ `/

Neutnet has plenty of LR spam.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

To [neutnet]: !spam shopping all WTT ql 300 css sleeve for CC same part&ql
    [Neutnet]: You are currently banned on this network. Reason: Neutnet is not a Paging system. Neutnet5: [Shopping] If yamateh you online pst me for bizness! [Vhaeraun]. You have 1 day(s) 05:50:34 left of your bantime
    To [Neutnet]: admins
    [Neutnet]: Due to too frequent tells to Neutnet, you have been added to the floodlist

-_- gif dnet back please
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Am I the only one that thinks rules actually being enforced are what makes neutnet a great bot? If you don't want to get banned for spamming something in the wrong channel or whatever, take 30 seconds of your time and read through the rules before spamming.

I haven't been a member of dnet since merge, but from what i remember that bot had way too much spam for my liking. Attention seeking kids trolling eachother over the different channels etc.
    220/30 doc [E]
    220/30 crat [E]
    220/30 shade [E]
    158/21 trader [E]
    117/13 agent [E]
    56/6 trader [E]
    30/3 enforcer [E]

well it was about shopping i just didnt wanted to put why i wana contact him to avoid some people propose their offer. Anyway:
    To [Neutnet]: admins
    [Neutnet]: Due to too frequent tells to Neutnet, you have been added to the floodlist
    that is stupid
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualto View Post
    I haven't been a member of dnet since merge, but from what i remember that bot had way too much spam for my liking. Attention seeking kids trolling eachother over the different channels etc.
    Neutnet is run by biased admins, omnis dont get banned for trolling through it, while clanners do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    With a kite team you generaly pay for your lvls. Imo this makes it ok..
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Metafizis View Post
    Neutnet is run by biased admins, omnis dont get banned for trolling through it, while clanners do.
    Well i talked with the one called neutnetban and he looked very competent and take time to solve my issue at least, i doubt it is biased that hard -in my opinion, experience. Anyway it is better if we can have dnet +neutnet up.