Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heh..

Heh..

XP Pinky

5b and/or item equivalent; and it's yours.

IOI: 225/300 CC / IGOC / surprise me

Happy Heh's.
    Ancestors could hear what is happening now
    They would turn in their graves
    they would all be ashamed - that the land of the free
    has been written in chains
    And I know what I want - when the timing is right
    then I'll take what is mine
    I am the clansman

Heh..
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

I'm willing to take it off you for small payment of 300QL CC set
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Heh..

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Heh..
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

offering 300m for xp pinky or specialized pinky cutter

What's the history on this item exactly? Gives a permanent 3 intell but was deemed too powerful and removed? Where was it from?

Quote Originally Posted by Veev View Post
    What's the history on this item exactly? Gives a permanent 3 intell but was deemed too powerful and removed? Where was it from?
    I think it's mission item... And basicly it's just spawns some text. There is quite a few others...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.

they do NOT drop anymore and havent for years. those saying they come from missions are incorrect. it even says in the description its from pvp win

Quote Originally Posted by Veev View Post
    It locks your Intel skills, and just spawns the `Heh..` above your head.
    They're old PvP drops that you used to get if you caused someone to lose a significant amount of XP.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"

does it add intelligence or not?

Quote Originally Posted by slythea View Post
    No!

Hi all,

Just to let you know :

Pinky Jar
    Specialized Pinky Cutter
    Triple Pinky

are rollable. Just blitzed them yesterday. They just poped some text like : "Doohhh", "3-2-1.."and "Snip." and they DONT give any intelligence bonus.

Xp Pinky is NOT rollable.

Enjoy

haha there goes his dream about all those creds for it thx to WAKA knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by slythea View Post
    Any item that has `On Activate Self AddSkill Intelligence 3` or any other skill does not actually buff you with that skill+amount, but it's a flag to lock you from using items with the same lock requirement, for eg.

HQ Health Laboratory, `On Activate Target AddSkill Treatment 3` sets the flag locking you out for using Treatment skill activated items.

So no, it does not add intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    Any item that has `On Activate Self AddSkill Intelligence 3` or any other skill does not actually buff you with that skill+amount, but it's a flag to lock you from using items with the same lock requirement, for eg.

HQ Health Laboratory, `On Activate Target AddSkill Treatment 3` sets the flag locking you out for using Treatment skill activated items.

So no, it does not add intelligence.
    aighty thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast