Thread: Back after a break! Need more people to play with!

Back after a break! Need more people to play with!

Me and my cousin have been playing Anarchy Online on and off for years and years. We both decided that we wanted to play again but we really wanted a slightly bigger group than just 2.

We are pretty knowledgeable about the game. Not complete noobs. We are subscribers with NW, SL, and LE. We have both played the game up to about level 190.

We definitely don't mind playing with newer players as long as they are willing to learn. We don't mind playing with more experienced players either! We simply want to have a group that plays together regularly.

We are on Skype often as we play so we'd prefer if you could join us on that. If you're as interested in making some new friends as we are, then please feel free to hit me up here in the comments and I'll contact you in-game!

As far as what/where we'd be playing, we aren't sure yet. We have a multitude of characters of different title levels. We may start fresh or pick back up on another character. We aren't sure. Let us know what you are interested in doing and maybe we'll go that route! Also, we play on EST timezone in the US. We play Omni.
    Last edited by Rorschack; Feb 6th, 2014 at 05:04:32. Reason: faction, when we play, what we'll play

Welcome back

We're always looking for people to abuse in Inferno Missions... I mean raid with.

Download TeamSpeak3 and do '/tell speak join' in-game.

We have a group of 4 very experienced PvPer's and long-time members of the game (Dating back to 2001 for 3 of us). We are in the channel 'Still Alive' and we play Omni's in EST / CST zones.

Hope you're enjoying your time back!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecheeze2 View Post
    Welcome back

We're always looking for people to abuse in Inferno Missions... I mean raid with.

Download TeamSpeak3 and do '/tell speak join' in-game.

We have a group of 4 very experienced PvPer's and long-time members of the game (Dating back to 2001 for 3 of us). We are in the channel 'Still Alive' and we play Omni's in EST / CST zones.

Hope you're enjoying your time back!
    Don't believe this chaturbate trap.
    Almadena

Quote Originally Posted by madrid View Post
    Don't believe this chaturbate trap.
    Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

Fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap
    Number
    Sliza
    Chewy

I have recently re-subbed and could would love to group up. I have several toons that I am trying to reacquaint myself with in a large level range. I play various ours but live in CST so I should be on around the same time. I may even know you from before as I have been playing off and on since release.

I will be on quite a lot tomorrow so leave me a character name and I will get in touch. I am usually on Botmedic, Firemeddic, Yehayeha, or Solidity.

Who needs friends when you can multibox? :>

The Dark Order of Chaos is always looking for more to join our happy family. We do alot of endgame stuff, raids and just general fun stuff. If you are active in voice even better! Just hop on the aospeak teamspeak server and come on down to our channel.

Just send a tell to speak ingame to join the server.
    /tell speak join