Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Video / info about the engine beta?

Agreed. No time frame is given it could be in closed beta for 99 years at this point. Funcom refuses to release any details.... Why is FC so scared of putting out some photos? I would think you would want to make it as public as possible to build hype and get people killing to test it out. How many people are in the beta 10,20 100,? The game has no population so it can't even be many. The whole thing is ridiculous.

Um... why are you asking why there are no screen shots of the new engine? They already did post several. On the main web site.
    If you are looking for screenshots of the NPE, then ok, none available yet.

Just check out the screenshot section. At the very least the first five pictures were done with the new engine.
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by sannz View Post
    Um... why are you asking why there are no screen shots of the new engine? They already did post several. On the main web site.
    If you are looking for screenshots of the NPE, then ok, none available yet.

Just check out the screenshot section. At the very least the first five pictures were done with the new engine.
    Weren't most of those 5 done when they were still going to use that different engine which they cancelled in favour of Cheetah/Dreamworld years ago?
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Nope, those are from the Dreamworld engine.

:edit: At least I do not believe that they would post them in May and April 2013 if they were from an engine which was - by then - long sacked.
    Last edited by sannz; Feb 9th, 2014 at 20:47:31.
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

No way to know for sure....

They need to crank the AA up on those screenshots.

Quote Originally Posted by sannz View Post
    Nope, those are from the Dreamworld engine.

:edit: At least I do not believe that they would post them in May and April 2013 if they were from an engine which was - by then - long sacked.
    You don't happen to get many phonecalls from Nigerian Princes informing you you've won 50m USD in their national lottery by chance?

if you having game problems I feel bad for ya son, I got 99 problems but the engine aint one.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Quote Originally Posted by lamehorse View Post
    You don't happen to get many phonecalls from Nigerian Princes informing you you've won 50m USD in their national lottery by chance?
    So not worth an infraction...
    keep smiling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12