Thread: omni pvp?

omni pvp?

I know the title is an oxymoron... but I'm coming back from a long break and was wondering what bots are still around to use for pvp organization and tower scout info. preferably one that isn't managed by 12 year olds... but hey, beggars can't be choosers.

so any info?

This thread has potential.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    With a kite team you generaly pay for your lvls. Imo this makes it ok..
    Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    Pocket teaming is fine to because (most of the time) players actualy step up and kill the hecklers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    OST is actually a good thing. In many Ely heck teams where there is a pocket the rest of the team sits around and chats every once in awhile.

Hello dbdoctorr! Yes there are. Sadly clans pretty much given up, so we just take what we need when we need, atleast for NW. If you like Bore pvp, there is some...

Nevertheless with population beeing so low, you got to make some compromize to your expectations, you don't strike me as such, just delete cookies and your game client and never look back.
    Alfamale 220 Omni soldier
    Discipline, personal armor and big guns.
    Tranquility

Autumn 2005: [Marxgorm]: Omni will never, ever hold a 250+ LCA for more than 7 days, ever again.

Point proven, chop, chop, horse feet.

The Tromnixers still have their "lol I'm so g00d look at me I can copy ppl" mentality.
    I'm Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyoming View Post
    The Tromnixers still have their "lol I'm so g00d look at me I can copy ppl" mentality.
    MR Perk Specials meep is skill too ! #Brokenmeta
    NO U

Quote Originally Posted by Alfamale View Post
    Hello dbdoctorr! Yes there are. Sadly clans pretty much given up, so we just take what we need when we need, atleast for NW. If you like Bore pvp, there is some...

Nevertheless with population beeing so low, you got to make some compromize to your expectations, you don't strike me as such, just delete cookies and your game client and never look back.
    no use to fight a side that have help from funcom and gm's .

The only ones that i saw using multiboxing is omnis and u can thnk funcom for it.
    U should now that seens u are a member of punk

lol at QQing about multiboxing, if FC won't let it happen, then there would be a more dead game than what it is... and back to making more froobs to multibox!
    Ciassene

Quote Originally Posted by enfsatangirl View Post
    no use to fight a side that have help from funcom and gm's .

The only ones that i saw using multiboxing is omnis and u can thnk funcom for it.
    U should now that seens u are a member of punk
    tbh the first one i saw using multiboxing was nanoinstance everytime he went on bs and it was already over1 year ago.
    Last edited by Hassler; Jan 26th, 2014 at 11:57:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Hassler View Post
    tbh the first one i saw using multiboxing was nanoinstance everytime he went on bs and it was already over1 year ago.
    It's bad whether it's clan or omni doing it. But in this case, the impact of someone using two toons in bs vs someone who uses 5-6 toons weeks on end to kill towers (of which some are evidently not his own) to force tons of ppl to come defend, is naturally much, much smaller.

Both are bad! And all it would've taken for FC was a statement that it was not allowed and perhaps one or two small bans to prove that they're serious. That's how small the community is.

But.. cluelessness prevailed once again . So prepare yourself for another NW ice age a la SB+OS.

ps. There are some individuals who has yet to experience what it's like to defend against a few fanatical multiboxers. They'll learn soon enough. Just as the ppl who are now beginning to seriously moan about quad logged nt's and agents.

Will it be another 3 years before FC wakes up and realizes the implications of endorsing MB? We shall just have to wait and see.

Almost 10-year annerversary for your sig.
    The ghost of forgotten wars.

Blast from the past

Yesterday i watched ao stream on twitch. Suddenly in chat Oliveguard was crying that hes not going to defend because no one helped him. I dont know how NW ended yesterday but im pretty sure clans has now more bases than yesterday
    Forever yours. Otmoz.

Duel/solo stats can be faked. Side xp cant be. TL7 nw for life

Send tell to Meliz/Sleekiez and i'll fill you in mate
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Hozpital" Arguably best 2016 doc
    "Sleekiez" The swiftest meeper ingame!
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Dankengine1" 39 Nanite FP Trader
    "Behekills" 21 Enf

Or check out our Informational Site
    Or apply today Rebirth Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Marxgorm View Post
    Gunning for 20 Marx, gunning for 20.
    Alfamale 220 Omni soldier
    Discipline, personal armor and big guns.
    Tranquility

Autumn 2005: [Marxgorm]: Omni will never, ever hold a 250+ LCA for more than 7 days, ever again.

Point proven, chop, chop, horse feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Marxgorm View Post
    Stop afking!
    "Meliz" Crat
    "Snoopdooog" MA
    "Melizabe" Sol
    "Hozpital" Arguably best 2016 doc
    "Sleekiez" The swiftest meeper ingame!
    "Cruzade" Will see you!
    "Stitmeistr" TL5 Enf
    "Cruzad3" 86 Agent
    "Treatmate" 86 Enf
    "Dankengine1" 39 Nanite FP Trader
    "Behekills" 21 Enf

Or check out our Informational Site
    Or apply today Rebirth Forums

Quote Originally Posted by mcnurja View Post
    Yesterday i watched ao stream on twitch. Suddenly in chat Oliveguard was crying that hes not going to defend because no one helped him. I dont know how NW ended yesterday but im pretty sure clans has now more bases than yesterday
    We do, but it was tl5.

I know hellcom is still around and whether or not its pvn, pve, or qqvp bot, well thats up for discussion. but i tried to join it, it said it wouldn't let me in, and there was absolutely no help or info on hellcom.org. thats the only semi-organized bot i know/knew of and the fact that I have no idea or have no way of figuring out how to get in really shows how much of a failure the game community has become lol. I'd send a tell or leave a message on the forums, but i read a few threads and 95% of them went unanswered by any sort of mod or admin...

I'll just stick to my pvm for now i guess :P

p.s. when are they gonna shut down the game servers? haha wont be long before they stop making a profit (if they even are now)

I'll add you to the bot, it's mainly Pvm anyway as we don't have many good pvpers
    Devil Inside

Spead 220/30 Fixer Fpea 170/24 Agent
    Default1025 144/18 Trader Imaganker 75/8 Agent
    Franklucas 30/3 Trader Battleprod 13/0 Trader
    And exactly 137 other alts that you dont need to know

Ancestors could hear what is happening now
    They would turn in their graves
    they would all be ashamed - that the land of the free
    has been written in chains
    And I know what I want - when the timing is right
    then I'll take what is mine
    I am the clansman

we just take what we need when we need, atleast for NW.
    Haha