Thread: vamp willow voice...."bored now"

Unhappy vamp willow voice...."bored now"

I'm kind of bored... are npc's handing out quests yet?

Kind of tired of repetitive missions...

And I dont see the point of killing wildlife...

Today my alt character Magrat simply struck up conversations in front of free trade in Tir. Apart from a few other girls mooning me and a few people asking me to hunt with them there wasnt a lot of conversation..

I didn't have my battle clothes on, or my weapons out.. I just wanted to feel a part of Rubi Ka.. I asked if there had been much Omni action of late around Tir... again not many answers to that.

In early evening Australian time I couldnt find much to do..

What other immersive things are a girl to do except hunt?

Anyone?

Ok I think for the next few weeks of logging on, I will just walk (yes walk not run) around various towns in fashion clothes (not armour) and try to strike up conversations with people...ask them about omni vs clan politics as if I'm just left the farm and dont have access to the worlds media.... maybe just maybe that will be enough to immerse me until the npc's start giving missions

I often walk in clothes around towns too. that's what I do when I get tired of hunting or missions. I check out the Reet Retreat or the Happy Rebel or just sit around in towns trying to talk to people.

And no I'm not female
    -War is not about who is right, it is about who is left.

- L92 MP
    - L7 Enf

Don't you feel like trying the new tradeskills ?
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Gummizluv, I thought I would try your suggestion and have a look at trade skills....I went to combine nana ribs with the gun kit that I had started a while ago... and I found that my mech eng skill was too low and that I didnt have enough points to up it to the level required.

mmm how do I up those points...doh.. I'll have to swing my swords at some unsuspecting bloodcreepers in a mission somewhere...

If someone can explain how swinging my sword at a bloodcreeper increases my skill at combining gun parts.....

you can talk to traders and try to get a Weapon Smithing Buff That might help you avoid those creepers for awhile