Thread: OTPC Freelance: Omni-Tek Organisational Committee Calls First Meeting

OTPC Freelance: Omni-Tek Organisational Committee Calls First Meeting

OTPC Freelance: Omni-Tek Organisational Committee Calls First
    Meeting

January 12th, 29488

On November 10th, 29497 Omni-Tek CEO, Eva Pourais announced top level changes to Omni-Teks structure on Rubi-Ka along with the creation of Omni-Teks Organisational Committee.

The Committee has announced it will hold its first ever session on the 25th of January 29488 at 19:00RKST, meeting in Omni-1 Trade District behind the wompahs, and has invited any Omni-Tek employee interested to attend the meeting. The Committee has stated that the following items are to be discussed during its first session:
    • Finalisation of Committee procedures
    • Amendments to changes in Omni-Teks administrative structure
    • The formalization of the appointment of Omni-Teks Newland Ambassador
    • Discussion on the creation of an envoy to the Clans
    • Cases of specific interest to Omni-Tek
    • Any other business

Those who wish to join the Committee are encouraged to speak to an existing member or by attending a public meeting. Public information regarding the Committee and its existing members can be found here.

It is good to see that the Corporation is finally getting back onto its feet after the recent crisis. I applaud those who are loyal members of this committee and wish them the best of luck with the current state of affairs. I have a feeling that this meeting will be the first step toward a better Rubi-Ka for all its residents.

Omni-Tek Protects!
    Omni-AF

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmol1 View Post
    I have a feeling that this meeting will be the first step toward a better Rubi-Ka for all its residents.
    I somehow doubt that, but okay.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

The real question is will they be serving punch and pie?