Thread: Non fuctioning links in sticky threads

Non fuctioning links in sticky threads

I got feedback from GM's that there has been complaints about links not working in some threads. I'll check through and fix whatever I can find over the next few days and weeks, but I'll need feedback to catch it all.

Please, if you see threads with links to sources that don't exist anymore, let me know. most item sources can be replaced. If it's links to non existing guide, I can at least put in a note.

I've switched a few of the guides with lots of item links over to aoitems.com for now. I know there are still links to auno in some of them, but all the actual item links in the most important ones should be working now.

Keeping this sticky for a few weeks for people to notice.
    Last edited by Maofex; Jan 6th, 2014 at 22:06:02.
    Former President of Unlimited High Society - We're recruiting 220/30/66 Eternalist Mardonge - Equip 220/25/70 Savior Bioth - Equip 220/22/64 Dictator Cratzi - Equip 220/22/58 Mogul Stressed 199/22/45 Don Riksmongo - Equip 194/19/52 Spetsnaz 176/18/42 Master 5th Dan Maofex - Equip 100/10/28 Biomare - Equip Foremans Twink ************************************************** Be vewy vewy quiet, Im hunting whinomen