Thread: Cry to the Dev's please about some keeper love before balance?

Cry to the Dev's please about some keeper love before balance?

Cry to the Dev's please about some keeper love agein? this is some, but.. couldnt keepers and keepers only post here what they think? and if the mods on this section can delete all troll posts in this thread from non keepers it be appriciated... becose all attempts to bring something out usualy get trolled and ruind in evry thread here.

What stands here is purly suggestions of what i think. my keeper main is Shadefade a 220/30/70 nm keeper and i suggest out from my experience with that.
    i also wanna note that i dont think we should base any suggestions out from that you HAVE to play a 220 Atrox keeper and train Mongo rage to perfom, its WRONG!

1. let Reaver Perkline check 90-95% (or new 2h perkline, thou maybe hopeing to much)
    2. all buff auras should stack
    3. Elude Pain should give same to all evades (also dodge rng ip on all keepers should give more than what they do atm)
    4. Condense perks
    5. throw in a extra 100-200 aad and 200 aao (know it sounds much. but a profession shouldnt be based on that you gotta play atrox and have mongo rage trained) and evryone kinda knows keepers fail allot vs evaders and ranged professions, its so damn hopeless. (some of the aao could come from Insight? )
    6. Our Close Evade Debuff perks could have a 90% check? (atleast one of em? )
    7. Insight should add dodge rng and duck evade to and not only evade cls? ( the duration on insight could be increased by 2 seconds pr perk you train from perk 6 when you accive it? )

Wrote By McKnuckleSamwich
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Blessing (keeper)

Ok there will be a few suggestions here. Blessing is a great line, and absolutely necessity, however the power curve on it is too top heavy, and requires too many perks to bring that power to the levels where it's most needed.

1. The overall modifiers to the perkline are good, but the perkline needs to be condensed I'll go with 6 perks)
    2. perks open at: 40/80/120/160/200/215
    perk 1: lay on hands (200 heal, 600heal, 800heal, 1200heal, 1500 heal, 2000heal)
    perk 2: Dev armour: (ref amt/dur: 22/18, 24/22, 26/26, 30/28, 32/35)
    perk 3: Blessing: (1500, 3600, 4800, 7000) ( cunning touch)

This will funnel the actions to lower levels, and give them a small boost at the same time.

This will also keep the big healing to 215+ but get the healing/defensive capabilities to the keeper for a smaller perk investment which is really what the big problem for keepers is.

This will not change the balance significantly, but it will make it a bit easier for mid level Tl4-Tl5 to provide slightly better tanking/mitigation, and healing support.
    Last edited by Le-Quack; Nov 9th, 2013 at 04:44:16.

Keepers aren't a pure evade profession, they just have rather nice amounts. To tweak so that evades are higher is absolutely the wrong approach, what should be focused on is the heals and shields. This is where a keeper should excel. Not from healing nanos, but from strong defensive perks.

Lay on Hands could easily scale up to 4k healing. Curing Touch could easily heal up to 10k, heal auras should heal twice. A keepers attack rating is rather nice, it's one of the best when you compare it to other professions. Removing the need to go for a full defensive setup to survive is a better approach than to increase everything.

Keepers are possibly the only balanced profession still in the game, but it won't feel like it while there's several overpowered professions that half of the community plays running around.
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

Switching at least a few of the DD perks to AR rather than 2he would be nice for the less traditional keepers as a soft intro to the Melee Energy support promised.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

Quote Originally Posted by Rurounin View Post
    Keepers aren't a pure evade profession, they just have rather nice amounts. To tweak so that evades are higher is absolutely the wrong approach, what should be focused on is the heals and shields. This is where a keeper should excel. Not from healing nanos, but from strong defensive perks.

Lay on Hands could easily scale up to 4k healing. Curing Touch could easily heal up to 10k, heal auras should heal twice. A keepers attack rating is rather nice, it's one of the best when you compare it to other professions. Removing the need to go for a full defensive setup to survive is a better approach than to increase everything.

Keepers are possibly the only balanced profession still in the game, but it won't feel like it while there's several overpowered professions that half of the community plays running around.
    well i wouldnt mind more heal power..
    but evades isnt that great.. to get some increasements is a need, atleast to dodge and duck evade.

with much greater healing power and some boost to dodge and duck maybe, thou hard to say..

In my opinion a good idea would be aura of revival merge with blessing ... that would make keepers even more supportive for teams ... usually keepers perk blessing ...aor is rarely perked cos its allmost useless ... merging those perk lines would also give keepers more survival chances

I wouldn't mind something new and unique (That isn't broken and isn't fear or antifear) added to the game that keepers would just so happen to have.
    "Remember me? The one you got your technique from?"
    The worst possible response you could give when asked for proof of your statements.

Quote Originally Posted by Eqvestre View Post
    In my opinion a good idea would be aura of revival merge with blessing ... that would make keepers even more supportive for teams ... usually keepers perk blessing ...aor is rarely perked cos its allmost useless ... merging those perk lines would also give keepers more survival chances
    you know... this isn't a bad idea.

Aura is a nice perkline from about level 10 to level 30 after level 30, the heal curve on it significantly outweighed by damage taken by the tank in PVM (or top DDer), and it just doesn't contribute enough to provide support healing in a way that's meaningful in a standard teaming environment.

The reality is, though, at any level when you're actually using blessing for the heals on demand, the aura won't be doing a lot for individual survival.

Was also thinking about lowering to 50 per cent defense check for wrath

<bump>
    Yesterday is history,tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift: that's why they call it 'Present'!.

wtb some love.. :P

I'd love to see a ranged keeper option ^^
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

If there's anything this game doesn't need it's more professions spamming AS.

Easy fixes right here http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...7&postcount=72

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    If there's anything this game doesn't need it's more professions spamming AS.

Easy fixes right here http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...7&postcount=72
    I see ranged Keepers as fling+heavy regs. no AS, just as they don't have SA now. (unless swap ofc)
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL