Thread: [ALL] Looking for Orgs & advice!

[ALL] Looking for Orgs & advice!

Hi, I'm a returning player, started AO shortly after launch but I haven't been here since end of 2010.

Together with my wife. I was playing AO heavily until the Lost Eden expansion, but only sporadically after that since my family and work schedule didn't allow for more.
    While I have all expansions on my accounts, I have barely played the Xan expansion and I haven't seen some of the newer playfields at all.

I have about 20 TL5/TL6/TL7 toons, including a few 220's, and most of them are reasonably geared (by 2010 standards, I wasn't here for the recent APF and GMI glitches).
    They used to be somewhat separated by faction (Clan/Rimor, Omni/DNW and Neut/Atlantean) but of course now they are all here. It feels a little weird though and I keep running to the wrong towns!

With the server merge, my friends lists got purged, I'm no longer on raid or chat bots, my old orgs are dead or gone (well, some are still there as R123456etc.) and I also had to rename a few toons. If you add to that the fact that I'm terrible remembering other players names, I'm socially wiped out right now.

Since my return in November, I've been reorganizing my banks and inventories and trying to re-familiarize myself with RK on my own, but LFT is very, very slow.
    So, long story short - I need new orgs, invites to raid/chat bots and new friends (or old ones if they are still around). Any other advice is also greatly appreciated!

I prefer active, medium-size TL6/7 orgs over massive ones, but at this point I'm not too picky.
    I'm an older guy, helpful, pretty relaxed and I don't need a babysitter, just some friendly people to do stuff with - pvm or pvp, it's all good.
    Generally, I'm online most days for 2-4h, either around lunch time or late at night (after 10pm), all Pacific Time.

I will check for replies/advice on here!

P.S. Ich spreche auch Deutsch, falls es hier noch deutsche Orgs gibt?

Hello.

Lets have a Chat ingame if we are around at the same time!

/tell Ghostforces
    You can't say civilization don't advance, however, for in every war they kill you in a new way.

if you have not already stated and im blind: what faction are you?

might want to sent me a tell ingame
    SPARTANS
    We bow down before no man.
    Recruiting Thread | Website