Thread: 10x DB Infusers / +8 CO Set / Mistake! / Misc

10x DB Infusers / +8 CO Set / Mistake! / Misc

Dust Brigade Notum Infuser
    300m Min Offer
    +15m If you want the bracer also

Auction Runs for 4 hours from now, delivery at same time.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Forgot the QL's on the CO set but its all +8

300m Min

Auction runs for 28 Hours
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Set of 202 Level Req 4/4gem Cold Dmg Bracers (Left and Right)
    60m Flat
    You have just made a mistake!
    Taking offers for one of the rarest items left ingame!
    Last edited by Nevaru; Jan 4th, 2014 at 01:46:36.

I just bought all the pieces to make a Co set and it cost me less than 150m

congrats to you then and thanks for buying up all the cheap bots, lowered price a bit now that i see bot prices....

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaru View Post
    congrats to you then and thanks for buying up all the cheap bots, lowered price a bit now that i see bot prices....
    This is grandefiasco, I'm on the laptop now
    I didnt exactly buy up the cheapbots, I watched the prices, I looked for what I need, placed a buyorder with a reasonable price and they were sold to me
    I buy to use, not to sell, I was only making point, not necessarily wanting to offend you or insinuate anything
    Good luck with your sales, in a way its actually good that prices can still fluctuate , just sad to see that majority is being resold and cranked up
    I know that 700m used to be a reasonable price for a set
    No disrespect here
    Good luck

None taken, but I did just return to game and was posting at work with prices from memory and i figured everything else went up lets see if i can get what i paid for it out of it lol.