Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Development Update – 31st of December, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Trypha View Post
    What I read from the first message is, if you signed up for 12 months (not if you already were on a 12 month, you had to resign for 12 months right then) you got instant access. If you signed up for 6 months, you would get access in January, though they didn't say when. I signed up for 6 months because I thought the wait until January was tolerable. Then there came this new post which seemed to throw all that out the window. We are only 3 days into the month and they were vague about when in January invites would be coming so I guess we have to see. If the "clarification" post is the last word, 6monthers might not even get access in January. That's my confusion.
    My understanding is that those with 6 month "upgrade" offer get it some time in January... Which can be very late.

On other hand 12 month and 6 month subs at some point, no one told which. Get it with priority after ARKs...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    *clap clap clap* Which horses...the real ones or digital ones?

Happy new year Genele, AO team, and AO community! I miss you every day!
    Miss you too!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Genele View Post
    I will get back to you with more information when I can make some actual promises.

Point of contention: I think there is a large denomination of folks here that are no longer interested in 'Promises'. But, that's largely not your fault.

However, I'm glad you had some quality vacation time and a wonderful holiday season. Cheers.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

screw new content will ya?

Instability:
    Humlebien
    Neophyte
    Whereishumle
    Callmebetty
    Humlox
    Betty
    Melankolia

One balance patch is too much to ask...

Means!
    We miss you in AOSpeak, stop in and say hi some time
    Happy New Year everyone!
    DROP TABLE AO.Secret_Nerf_Table

AOSpeak Site
    Join AOSpeak, the Anarchy Online Teamspeak 3 server!
    Send /tell speak help for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by Towerblock View Post
    Point of contention: I think there is a large denomination of folks here that are no longer interested in 'Promises'. But, that's largely not your fault.

However, I'm glad you had some quality vacation time and a wonderful holiday season. Cheers.
    This.

I have come to the point of seeing is believing.
    Too many promises have been broken in the past.

I saw something once, I promised myself to never see again. Oh, so many broken promises.

I would just like to say that the AO dev Team are doing a fantastic job and to the rest of you - Leave them alone. If you want to see what they have been doing - Put you money where your mouth is and pay your subs - or shut up about not seeing anything- Always so negative the lot of you.

Lets be happy for once.

once again well done guys keep up the good work!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Datch
    I would just like to say that the AO dev Team are doing a fantastic job and to the rest of you - Leave them alone. If you want to see what they have been doing - Put you money where your mouth is and pay your subs - or shut up about not seeing anything- Always so negative the lot of you.
    Many of the folks posting here have been paying their subs. For years. They just happened to be paying "the wrong way" to get to see the content yet - even if that has actually meant more $$ for FC...

Quote Originally Posted by Datch View Post
    Gross assumptions mixed with internet hate lead to the dark side of stupid.

Would you care for a slice of quiche?
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

The games doesn't need more failures like gauntlet,DB3, or collector.
    Make one garbage prof playable then all the old content will be enjoyable again.
    Clean up the previous mess before you make new ones.

"Anyone who has signed up for six months of Membership will receive guaranteed access to the Closed Beta in January."

About a third of the month gone now. Shall we do our own little version of the scene from 0 Dark 30 where the lady writes a number on the wall every day?
    Trypha - 220/30/70 Engineer - General of Nocturnal Fear
    Trypothecary - 220/30/69 Doctor
    Trypocalypse - 220/30/70 Soldier
    Tryptophy - 220 Crat

"Most people would rather die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by Trypha View Post
    "Anyone who has signed up for six months of Membership will receive guaranteed access to the Closed Beta in January."

About a third of the month gone now. Shall we do our own little version of the scene from 0 Dark 30 where the lady writes a number on the wall every day?
    Well I was a fool with hope in my heart and took this offer too. I check email every morning in hopes I get to burn a personal day from work to play something ive been waiting years for...

Quote Originally Posted by Ikanna View Post
    Well I was a fool with hope in my heart and took this offer too. I check email every morning in hopes I get to burn a personal day from work to play something ive been waiting years for...
    I hate to say it but...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WCFUGCOLLU

If people could express their opinions without the obscenities and profanities, that would be great. Thanks.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Well what I'm looking for is some kind of official confirmation that this is still happening; if my invite comes on the last day of the month, so be it, I will be disappointed but won't feel cheated.
    Trypha - 220/30/70 Engineer - General of Nocturnal Fear
    Trypothecary - 220/30/69 Doctor
    Trypocalypse - 220/30/70 Soldier
    Tryptophy - 220 Crat

"Most people would rather die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell

Quote Originally Posted by Ikanna View Post
    Well I was a fool with hope in my heart and took this offer too. I check email every morning in hopes I get to burn a personal day from work to play something i've been waiting years for...
    Have You tried looking half way down your accounts main page!! under the download bit!! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Datch View Post
    Have You tried looking half way down your accounts main page!! under the download bit!! :-)
    Sure there is the AO download link. Are you saying this generic AO download link is actually the beta? I sure hope not since there is no labeling to indicate such and I am not letting it run its 5 gig download to find out.
    Lheann
    President of When I Grow Up

Lhisa - MA - RK1
    MaxKillz - Enf - RK1
    Namaru - Enf - RK1

"If you find yourself loosing a fight, your tatics suck."

No - It puts a link to the beta client there under the normal one

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast