Thread: WTB Creator Module for 500m + 100m finder's fee

WTB Creator Module for 500m + 100m finder's fee

EDIT: Got one, thread closed! :P

Offering 500m for a Creator Module and 100m to anyone who can set me up with a seller.

I'm usually around my PC between 8 AM to Midnight EDT, and if you just reply to this thread or PM me, I'll receive an email notification and be able to log in. Once I'm able to successfully purchase it, I'll give 100m to whoever notified me.
    Last edited by Veev; Jan 3rd, 2014 at 04:09:41.

[Neutnet19]: [Lootrights] WTS Dust Brigade Creator Module pst [Mrsolja]
    lets see if you are fast

So I have notification type set to "instant email notification" and some reason I didn't get an email from your post...

[Neutnet1]: [Lootrights] WTS Dust Brigade Creator Module pst [Mrsolja]

Quote Originally Posted by Orai View Post
    [Neutnet1]: [Lootrights] WTS Dust Brigade Creator Module pst [Mrsolja]
    I bought that one for my Trader.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

I'm still not getting email notifications some reason, not sure why... they used to work fine. Checked my spam/filter settings and that shouldn't be the issue. So I guess disregard this thread for now.

I'll toss you my Skype if you don't mind contacting me there, Orai, since you seem to be pretty active.

Wanna pm me a number i can text you on if you are in US? We've been farming db3 fairly regularly lately.

I got one tonight finally Thanks for the offer though, and sorry for my email notifications not working like I hoped they would