Thread: Best twinker in game ... EVAH

Best twinker in game ... EVAH

The other day, I was playing my fixer, lvl 220 and got a buff beg for GSF hey no biggie and I really don't mind, so as most fixer players do, tried to hit him with some H&Q at the same time, gave him both, then thought hum gray lets hit the NCU action too.

retool would not land. (that's a lvl 25 req for those that don't know), so I hit T......... LEVEL 1

I was like really? he says ok inspect is now open, I do inspect, a lvl 1 agent with 5 slot 250 NCU, level 71 weapon armour and implants; and now get this the +10 ring holy WTF?

He actually did the ring quest with this t00n oO

Best twinking I have ever seen in AO since 2001, well done Ikilluall seriously throw up a vid or something, you sir are awesome.

./respect
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

That's not the first time I've seen Lvl 1s in Inf..

Just as good as the Lvl 1s with Cure for Baldness etc

Also, looked up the name ... FP trader, not hard to get that 5 belt then (also so much tutoring with pbp + db helm)
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

Yeah but even so, still pretty awesome.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Some other dude got a Fine Smith Shattergun on at 1.
    With 6 slot of course.
    I'm Batman.

Ikilluall... The level 1 guy that was soloing exarchs in ToTW in my team (about 2 months ago). When I saw that, I searched the forums and didn't find any reference to him. I was surprised since he is actually the best low-level twink I played with.

EDIT: My friend was also in his team at ToTW, he sent me this: http://imgur.com/4NdI6rf

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    As Waki said, gatester has made something way waaay beyond what you(OP) noticed. If you think killing exarches was OP, have a look at that trader!
    Contra
    Urynt
    Malraux
    Fontane
    Critbull
    Cleanex
    Fontane2

Hate to burst your bubbles, but 'soloing' exarches isn't that impressive. Unless he did it selfbuffed, which he probably didn't..

All you really need is 25 ncu for fixer hot and you're set.
    220/30 doc [E]
    220/30 crat [E]
    220/30 shade [E]
    158/21 trader [E]
    117/13 agent [E]
    56/6 trader [E]
    30/3 enforcer [E]

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    and now get this the +10 ring holy WTF?

He actually did the ring quest with this t00n oO
    It isn't about twinking at all, but still good enough if you are surprised that some lvl 1 can get +10 ring.
    http://ipors.sweb.cz/AO/hotovo.jpg
    First level 1 soldier with BOC in Anarchy Online<---[CGS] project
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    First trader with 100% JAME ql 141 at level30 at rk1
    Clan PVP org[1-220] in one line
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Darkirbiska1 View Post
    It isn't about twinking at all, but still good enough if you are surprised that some lvl 1 can get +10 ring.
    I lov that project, reminds me of good days in CGS!

btw good to see you on forums Darki!
    ||| 220/30 MA - "Hellangel" |||
    ||| 220/30 Doc - "Leontynka" ||| 220/30 Crat - "Qanel"
    ||| 220/30 Fix - "Sure" ||| 220/30 Keeper - "Haqa"
    ||| 220/30 Enf - "Renai" ||| 172/24 Adv - "Partyzanka"
    ||| 220/30 Adv - "Dadey" ||| 150/20 MA - "Juda"
    ||| 220/30 Engi - "Hatatitla" ||| 110/12 ENF - "Peklo"
    ||| 220/30 NT - "Kituska" ||| 95/10 NT - "Piddltlipatz"
    ||| [Come Get Some] |||

Hi! I just wanted to check how far is FC with the new/old engine, I also heard about beta testing, ehm like 3 months ago sooo I expected that I can find here some screens/vids from the new game, but oh well seems like just another "soon TM". BTW I still wait for AO going to real free-to-play model like Aion did a year or 2 ago, not just this demo version aka "f2p" and so expensive sub yet.
    So I checked this forum/topic aaaaand nothing interesting here.
    First level 1 soldier with BOC in Anarchy Online<---[CGS] project
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    First trader with 100% JAME ql 141 at level30 at rk1
    Clan PVP org[1-220] in one line
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

If only the soldier was twinked.
    Menkyo Ilikedagunz2: 200/2x XP Grinding Opi MA
    Judashero: 60/6 Untwinked Trox Soldier
    Revocation: 58/6 NM Crat E
    Takainohebun: 30/3 Trox MA E
    Jeezusaurus: 21/2 Trox Enf E
    Okuiri Takainoakki: 15/2 Trox MA E
    Bachiatari: 9/1 Untwinked Trox Enf
    Peddler Itami: 5/1 Trox Trader E

Hi! I just wanted to check how far is FC with the new/old engine, I also heard about beta testing, ehm like 3 months ago sooo I expected that I can find here some screens/vids from the new game, but oh well seems like just another "soon TM". BTW I still wait for AO going to real free-to-play model like Aion did a year or 2 ago, not just this demo version aka "f2p" and so expensive sub yet.
    So I checked this forum/topic aaaaand nothing interesting here.
    There's some videos on youtube.
    Deadfroobs - 18 agent- Work in progress
    Reidsangry - 30 enf - Work in progress
    Reidsmp - 76 mp
    Reidsagent - 95 agent/enf
    Reidsdrainz - 114 agent
    Reidscrat - 161 crat
    Reids - 218 crat
    Reidventurer - 220 advy
    Reidsma - 220 MA

I feel guilty for forgetting his name, but the clan pvp leader (at the time) and I cooperated and rolled the first lvl 1 character to reach Beast. We didn't manage to get the first Burden on a lvl 1 character, but we had the right idea. One of the things I absolutely adored about AO was that with careful forethought and preparation you could achieve things that most people would assume were completely impossible. We were probably within the first 5 people to equip a lvl 1 with a Burden and pads! We had the NCU and equip to absolutely wreck most any lvl twins within our lvl 1 range as well.

They don't make games like they used to.
    Last edited by Sterva; Feb 13th, 2014 at 08:34:40.

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

Sterva, pretty sure it was Marxgorm
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.