Thread: Coming Back, Maybe...

Coming Back, Maybe...

Looking at coming back, sitting on a 220 enf and crat. a 200+ shade and Soldier and a 180ish MA. Not sure if it's worth signing on again. Thoughts?

For any of you that may remember (been a long while...) Mijjetenfo / Theoverseer say hi!

Well there haven't been any new content for the last couple of years so if you're looking for that you're probably out of luck (very little has been added since the Legacy of the Xan booster).

But if you still got stuff to do, or just miss playing you might as well resub for a month and see if you still think AO is fun

Not too worried about new content. I just miss the game and the community. More concerned about the community and the population, still folks around? Still pick up teams? Decent orgs? Maybe the possibility of a couple towers to put my alpha brain in my trox?

None of those things should be a problem (omni has tl7 towers atm), but the game is losing player numbers at a slow but steady rate (or at least that's my impression). So depending on when you left, even with the server merge it might feel emptier now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mijjet View Post
    Not too worried about new content. I just miss the game and the community. More concerned about the community and the population, still folks around? Still pick up teams? Decent orgs? Maybe the possibility of a couple towers to put my alpha brain in my trox?
    I have been back a year or so now, after having left for a year. I have found the pickup teams sort of hit or miss. My play time is much less than it used to be. Given that, I still seem to find stuff to do, both solo and in teams.

As far as orgs, I belong to Core, which is now part of an Alliance (on the Omni side). I like that aspect. I am not sure if other alliances exist, but it may be something to check out.

I am not sure what to tell you about towers. I do see some tower activity spam rolling across my chat windows and I have spent several hours on a few days either on offensives or defenses, so it is happening.

Welcome back.
    Liamboru 220 Engineer - Brianboru 220 Soldier - Padraigboru 150 Soldier - Tadghboru 60 Engineer - Cormacboru 15 Engineer
    ...and ofc, the army of buff hoes
    ------------------------------------
    PvPDood: Hey, come back and duel me again, I hardly ever get to fight a gimp like you! - Get a /tell like that and it sort of makes you want to evaluate what you thought was a twink!

Walker
    : Anarchy! Anarchy! Anarchy! Anarchy!
    Texas Ranger
    : I don't even know what that means, but I love it!