Thread: [OMNI] What are the top large, active guilds in-game today?

[OMNI] What are the top large, active guilds in-game today?

My main is a 220/22 doc that may be looking for a new home.

I was looking over the org stats on auno.org, which seem . . . dated . . . to say the least. As just one example, I am currently in an org that shows up on the first page of the sort by members list, but within the last week you could count the actual active players on one hand.

So I'm wondering if there are any still active, large omni guilds left in the game. It's not that I don't like the people in my org now; they're all very nice long-term players and fun to run with, and they do things when they're around. But most of the times I log in I'm literally the only one on, and that's just a bit sad.

I'd like to find an org that is large-ish, with a stable membership, that is still openly recruiting, and ideally with players from various TZs that are on at all hours, cause I play some odd ones.

I'm reasonably well geared for a 220 PvM doc, have finished all the expected endgame quests, and have all the usual bits in my toolset. But I'll be totally honest that I suck at PvP. When the call comes, I'm always willing to show up and die, or to heal everyone in sight until I do, but I probably will not be an asset to any org that expects members to be high skilled in and specifically twinked for PvP.

I'm also happy to heal raids or whatever people are up to, but I'm probably not going to be able to commit to any sort of hard core progression grind or daily / weekly fixed raid schedule, since I play fairly irregular hours.

And as long as I am on and not doing something else, I'm usually available to run newer or low level members through fights or quests they're having problems with.

I don't have any active characters other than my main, and likely won't any time in the near future. I've also never had a clan alt (at least, not that I can recall).

Basically, when I am on, I'm up for anything; and I'll try anything once, even if I suck at it. And I'm on a fair amount, just not always at times I can predict.
    Last edited by blingoutyourdead; Dec 13th, 2013 at 19:56:50.