Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anarchy Online "Winter Holidays" has started!

Trying to use 12-months holiday offer gave me the lovely result of a frozen account due to failed payments...thats with valid payment options and 2 accounts already paid to end of april...Happy Holidays..
    "Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
    -Terry Pratchett

t00t

How immediate is immediate? Is it Funcom soon or normal soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaoshin View Post
    Trying to use 12-months holiday offer gave me the lovely result of a frozen account due to failed payments...thats with valid payment options and 2 accounts already paid to end of april...Happy Holidays..
    Same thing happened to me. I was told to go to help.funcom.com and fill out a ticket under "Accounts" to get it fixed. I've been waiting several hours for a response but... Hope it helps.

So they actualy went true with this.. Shows how mutch they read the forums...

Some ppl got to mutch accounts to pay for them per year but they pay per month for 3-4-5 accounts. for the Last 10 years and they get jack sh*t great going!
    Memph 220 Engi
    Otocar 220 Soldier
    Healingpunk 220 Doc
    Steamrolled 207 Fixer
    Iconz 150 Doc

And about 30 more tl7 toons

Quote Originally Posted by Liwa View Post
    Do we have the chance to find Ice-leets, Ant-leets, or Santaleets roaming around the countryside? Or do the holiday packages only drop from the Grinch in the Santa Workshop missions?

I re-read the Holiday webpage and it wasn't clear, to me at least.

Liwa
    I have not seen any, hoping they are just yet to spawn. This is the only part of Christmas in AO I enjoy so hoping we will see them.

Yeah, Ive been paying monthly and tri-monthly since thats all I can afford and still be able to eat, haev a roof, and pay bills etc.. I pay more than ANY 12 month sub does but please.. REWARD THEM for returning.. Yup..

FC have and always had the worst customer quality service i ever saw. In all other company, they try to reward your fidelity, they call you, email you with special offer to make you sign up again when your subscription is about to end. They give you FREE gift when you stay each year. They give you free gift when you resub. We arent talking about big gift, but it still something. With Fc, it is all about make you pay, nothing in return.
    Yea i resubscribed 5 days ago and that piss me -_- (3rd time fc make an special offer few day after i resub -_-)
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

You should redo the e-mail we received about the Xmas event.

It is giving the impression that only the people who pay 12 months this month have a priority over everyone else who paid 12 months earlier this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcusius1 View Post
    You should redo the e-mail we received about the Xmas event.

It is giving the impression that only the people who pay 12 months this month have a priority over everyone else who paid 12 months earlier this year.
    Well my english is pretty poor but if i understand this offer, "It is giving the impression that only the people who pay 12 months this month have a priority over everyone else who paid 12 months earlier this year" it means that those people arent in the queued with those who paid 12 month ealier, they get the access directly
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Quote Originally Posted by dritst View Post
    Yea i resubscribed 5 days ago and that piss me -_- (3rd time fc make an special offer few day after i resub -_-)

Yah I'm in the same boat when the offered the xp helmets i had resubbed 1 week before for a year. and now i resubbed for 6 months a week before this offer.....

Quote Originally Posted by dritst View Post
    FC have and always had the worst customer quality service i ever saw. In all other company, they try to reward your fidelity, they call you, email you with special offer to make you sign up again when your subscription is about to end. They give you FREE gift when you stay each year. They give you free gift when you resub. We arent talking about big gift, but it still something. With Fc, it is all about make you pay, nothing in return.
    Totally agree. Love the game. Can't stand the company.

All i can say to FC is track Star Citizens development, THATS how to do it. Loving following that game the longer it goes on.

Do we have the chance to find Ice-leets, Ant-leets, or Santaleets roaming around the countryside? Or do the holiday packages only drop from the Grinch in the Santa Workshop missions?

I re-read the Holiday webpage and it wasn't clear, to me at least.

Liwa
    I have done all the Santa Workshop Missions, the Ginger Leet, all the other Santa Leet missions, and the Stolen gifts mission in Borealis. None of them give the new tree outfit as a reward.

Anyone willing to tell the secret of finding the new tree outfit?

Liwa

edit: Thank you sooo much for putting 3 of the stolen pkgs on top of buildings so small toons have to find ways to climb shear walls to get the stolen gifts ... one of the three is impossible. I had to get the candycane with a toon that can fly/jump tall bldgs. in order to finish mission with my new small toon.
    Two of the three "on top of bldgs." pieces to the stolen gifts mission are yesdrop so small toons just need to climb up the side of one of the Arrival halls near the grid end of town and run up along the fence to get the winter bell and then have a friend collect extra of the other two.

BTW Parrot does not fit in the ncu of small toons.

I can confirm the Tree Dress drops from packages the Grinch drops in the Santa Workshop missions. My toon found one after 7 or 8 runs thru the workshop missions ... ie she repeated a few.

Liwa

Quote Originally Posted by ultion View Post
    I have not seen any, hoping they are just yet to spawn. This is the only part of Christmas in AO I enjoy so hoping we will see them.
    Just checked for outdoor holiday leets again ...

Still not to be found. I guess FC does not want us to hunt on our own, only do workshop missions.

Liwa

People are treading too close to (and sometimes over) NDA lines here. Please do not continue the discussion about who may or may not have beta invites in this thread.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Funcom: Did you intentionally change the old Christmas presents we have saved over the years to give to future alts and/or new friends so that they are now useless and will not open? I have bags of them so I can give them out to new toons ...

Hopefully it is a bug ... so I turned in a bug report.

Liwa

Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    People are treading too close to (and sometimes over) NDA lines here. Please do not continue the discussion about who may or may not have beta invites in this thread.
    Oooh, I like this. It means that the few posts I read before they were deleted were maybe true. (don't mean to break any rules here, but I was wondering about it...)

No outdoor leets, no payment this month. Fair enough to me, FC can't pull off a simple Holiday any more it seems.

So..

"12 month subscription will get you IMMEDIATE access to the closed beta"
    "12 month subscribers will have second highest priority."

Dafuq?

Quote Originally Posted by Punished View Post
    So they actualy went true with this.. Shows how mutch they read the forums...

Some ppl got to mutch accounts to pay for them per year but they pay per month for 3-4-5 accounts. for the Last 10 years and they get jack sh*t great going!
    Lots of people seem to forget that to most businesses this is the case:
    One bird in the hand is worth two in the bush
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

Quote Originally Posted by Artof420 View Post
    So..

"12 month subscription will get you IMMEDIATE access to the closed beta"
    "12 month subscribers will have second highest priority."

Dafuq?
    Those people who order 12 month special upgrade offer get the access now... Rest of the people wait untill who knows when...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast