Instability:
    Humlebien
    Neophyte
    Whereishumle
    Callmebetty
    Humlox
    Betty
    Melankolia

like i care, if u want something u gotta pay for it. and i wish anyone good luck to bother farm the set. i heard it so many times that they gonna farm one, and still never seen anyone make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    like i care, if u want something u gotta pay for it. and i wish anyone good luck to bother farm the set. i heard it so many times that they gonna farm one, and still never seen anyone make it.
    2.1b for 7 supple + 7 strong bots
    100m for 2 basic sets
    100m for 14 viralbots
    100m for clumps

600m tip for tradeskiller to run to bazzit shop for you + building

--> leaves you at half the price youre looking for including a 500m tip and way overpriced ingredients. dont get me wrong its legit, but then stand to your ******* offer.

ok good for you, i suggest people buy supple and strong from you then for those cheap prices. i gladly pay u 50m extra for each supple and strong.

anyways thanks for free bumps

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    ok good for you, i suggest people buy supple and strong from you then for those cheap prices. i gladly pay u 50m extra for each supple and strong.
    okay then lets use real prices. 200m for supple and 150m for strong, that should be very realistic. brings us to roughly 2.45b, 50m viralbots, 80m basic set, 15m bazzit store, 20m clumps

a total of 2615m..

another attempt with supple and strong for 250 and 200: 3315m

now thats what one would pay max for a selfmade ql 264 cc set.

Who is this clown in-game? So I know which toons to ignore

thanks for the bumps

Both joined in aug 2004 , second forum account or what ? :P
    .: Proud Member of Spartans :.

Lotusnoir: 220/30 Adv - Savapeter: 220/30 MA
    Mrpinetti: 220/30 Crat -Jetekill: 220/30 Shade !
    Lotus: 220/30 NT -Savakite: 170/24 PvP NT
    Spaartacus: 220/30 Keeper -Cheapdate: 150/20 MP
    Lotuss: 150/20 Doc - Jetedrain 116/13 Trader
    Soldlotus : 220/30 Sold - Sneaking64 : 172/24 Agent

my 2nd acc i got in 2008 that is rezipped and my crat i got in 2011 so yes most likely

anyways thanks for the free bumps, you got to troll and i got what i asked for, we are all happy then

Who cares if it's overpriced? So is a LOT of stuff recently. So.. just leave him be.

The best part about this poster is that he trolls other all the time about overpriced stuff. Kinda silly when being one of the worst...

haha people are so sensetive in this game, i just dont bother argue over it.

if i wanna post a ql 1 stim for 100m i do it, i dont realy care what others think about it.
    and if i wanna troll i go troll, its a game and some of you ned to stop take evry little thing so serious, to me it almost seems like a post like this can affect your daily life and actualy ruin it :P

100m for a ql1 stim sounds like a better deal. cut that price in half, then take out another 500m and id buy it maybe.