Thread: 14 Hour Downtime?

14 Hour Downtime?

Can't find any info besides the fact that there is a 14 hour downtime today.

I can only imagine it must be some server stuff or something to prepare for the new engine but who knows...

Be nice if FC explained themselves better and not leave us in the dark. I been following star citizen since it was made known. Now thats how to make a game.....FC could learn something from them on CS and and keeping your subscribers informed.

Does anyone know what might be happening to justify a 14 hour downtime?

Maintenance
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Well yeah. But for a 14h downtime? Thats a helluva downtime for "maintenance". Whens the last time we had anything close to that long of a downtime for just "maintenance"?

Some info would've been nice on whats consuming so much time.

I imagine it means changing actual hardware on the servers.

The mice they use aren't as good anymore...it's all Made in China this days.

They're switching the power source they use for the server park to cold fusion. The servers will be back up soon™.

I was at the work the whole time...what maintenance?

git a jurbbbB!
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL