Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: PVP Videos!

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    BS daily XP.
    someone should learn what "rule" means

example of rule (maybe it helps): you're not allowed to use exploits

bs daily xp is just a game feature
    Last edited by Difs; Dec 3rd, 2014 at 23:43:04.
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecheeze2 View Post
    Years from now, when we look back on this thread to see the new "old school" PvP videos, there will be this 4 page document of you two going back and forth.

I don't mind debating/arguing a point, but after 4 pages, would you guys mind taking it to private messages?

I ask this of you respectfully.
    If you mean psikie is still posting, then
    a) it has nothing to do with me
    b)can't see it anyway.
    Last edited by Caloss2; Dec 4th, 2014 at 00:09:22.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

I am pretty up to date on the patch notes, and I sure don't remember any rules changes myself. But it would not be the first time someone has been caught trying to pass off mis-information as truth to try and make an argument seem righteous.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Difs View Post

Ruling. was the word I used

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    No. My assertions are are based on recent changes like, reversing previous rulings and paying attention to forum users and changing things in the game.

./snip
    I used it as verb that:-

Rule as in to decide with authority.

Genele decided to change the way BS daily XP worked, and so made a ruling.

Mitchi decided to change it again making another ruling.

So there you are a simple example of how Mitchi listened to players and changed something.

My point was and is, that although it suits some people to believe the game director is not consulted on how the game works or what the rules are; that somehow they are handed down from on high.

I for one do not believe that, but I guess honestly we would have to hear it from them.

Last time there was enough people complaining about the MB cheating, Genele and Macro both replied in the thread I started, http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...ou-close/page9
    That resulted in gaining their attention and a poll being made.
    That led to the new inf missions.

So to the question, can a the game director make rulings in game, yes.
    It stops being a question of belief or opinion when it is seen to actually happen.
    Last edited by Caloss2; Dec 4th, 2014 at 10:49:14.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

DM! goes from exploit to bug (Genele Tm*)
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Quote Originally Posted by dritst View Post
    DM! goes from exploit to bug (Genele Tm*)
    Haven't seen items acquired with this exploit being removed . So seems its a bug (were).

Funny loose interpretation of "rule". Such fuzzy logic.

If memory serves me correctly the BS daily mechanic was not working correctly so it was disabled until it could be corrected. Now it is working as intended.

The RULING about MB from Customer service management is that it is a legal form of play. That has not been changed. No matter how much Caloss QQ's and tries to call it cheating doesn't make it so in the eyes of Funcom management.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

I lol'd.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ruling

noun
    an authoritative decision, as one by a judge on a debated point of law.

Thought I'd drop by and say hi as the first pvper posting since page 4. Funny read, keep up the good work guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Thought I'd drop by and say hi as the first pvper posting since page 4. Funny read, keep up the good work guys.
    We would make a cute pvp couple

Quote Originally Posted by Humlee View Post
    ROFL.

Pafpuf thinking she's a pvper is so cute.

Lead some more taras darling, that u did awesomely.....
    How does one lost tara battle when clan had the upper hand in both positioning and numbers make me less of a pvper? Silly bot hugging quasi-pvpers, you'll never get it. Furthermore why would you think you're good when you have 50+ people as backup, on the contrary mass pvp is a place where individual skill influence goes to die.

Edit: I get what your problem is, you confuse pvp with organizational skill, well lets just check how good your organizational skills are.

To [hellcom]: !is tnet
    [Hellcom]: Tnet is Offline.

Whoopsie
    Last edited by Pafpuf; Dec 7th, 2014 at 11:33:11.

How does one lost tara battle when clan had the upper hand in both positioning and numbers make me less of a pvper? Silly bot hugging quasi-pvpers, you'll never get it. Furthermore why would you think you're good when you have 50+ people as backup, on the contrary mass pvp is a place where individual skill influence goes to die.

Edit: I get what your problem is, you confuse pvp with organizational skill, well lets just check how good your organizational skills are.

To [hellcom]: !is tnet
    [Hellcom]: Tnet is Offline.

Whoopsie
    Because you always rocked my world 1v1...

How you approach a mass pvp scenario say tons about ur capability to think proper strategies through and apply them. Your amazing attempt at leading and having to strategize went down in history as one of the funniest taras. (and easiest from a clans perspective)
    Last edited by Humlee; Dec 7th, 2014 at 17:16:01.
    Instability:
    Humlebien
    Neophyte
    Whereishumle
    Callmebetty
    Humlox
    Betty
    Melankolia

Because you always rocked my world 1v1...
    Have we ever fought 1v1?

How you approach a mass pvp scenario say tons about ur capability to think proper strategies through and apply them. Your amazing attempt at leading and having to strategize went down in history as one of the funniest taras. (and easiest from a clans perspective)
    Your antagonism fueled exaggerating aside I have no problem admitting that I'm not a great leader, I'm most comfortable working on my own or along side a few individuals with similar pace. Stepping up when there's no better alternative doesn't mean I pretend to be something I'm not (damn that pun is so high up there it's like royalty among puns), I'm very comfortable being a good soldier as opposed to bad leader in denial (show of hands?) but a pushover in pvp otherwise I am not. You know it because you resent me for it. Nobody holds grudges against a walk in the park. <3

Nobody holds grudges against a walk in the park.
    No?

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    No?
    Generally speaking no but of course there's anxiety disorders.

Does anyone have a link to Wooooot's old video of his TL 4 doc taking on like 12 people in BS?

So I just noticed the post was removed displaying my 175 agent gank video, apparently it was in "bad taste" the way I worded it. So I have to post it again minus the taste!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D58yXUp6k4o

Read the video desc if you want the kill list links.

That is all.
    Organisation - Punk
    "Foobar" - 220 Keeper
    "Warfang" - 220 Fixer
    "Exoblast" - 220 NT
    "Venomisto" - 220 Agent
    "Tykot" - 207 Agent
    "Ramjet" - 164 Fixer
    PvP Vids: AOPunk on Youtube

Well your video tries to slander people for sharing accounts, with great inaccuracy.

So fix your defamation.

Other than that, big kudos for amazing "pvp".
    Instability:
    Humlebien
    Neophyte
    Whereishumle
    Callmebetty
    Humlox
    Betty
    Melankolia

Quote Originally Posted by Foob View Post
    So I just noticed the post was removed displaying my 175 agent gank video, apparently it was in "bad taste" the way I worded it. So I have to post it again minus the taste!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D58yXUp6k4o

Read the video desc if you want the kill list links.

That is all.
    Don't think anyone cares if your video gets removed... waste of bw.
    Equilibrium forums https://eqorg.com

Well your video tries to slander people for sharing accounts, with great inaccuracy.

So fix your defamation.

Other than that, big kudos for amazing "pvp".
    There's only 1 inaccuracy, and that was a name showing up for a few seconds in a random spot which happened to be your alt. Anyone with any IQ can easily tell by the way it dissapears half way through the kill that it was a copy paste fail, you don't fall into this catagory obviously (even with me telling you exactly that ingame weeks ago). If you want an accurate list of the accounts you currently share I'll be happy to post them on different forums or ingame for you, hit me up.
    Organisation - Punk
    "Foobar" - 220 Keeper
    "Warfang" - 220 Fixer
    "Exoblast" - 220 NT
    "Venomisto" - 220 Agent
    "Tykot" - 207 Agent
    "Ramjet" - 164 Fixer
    PvP Vids: AOPunk on Youtube

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast