Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: PVP Videos!

Quote Originally Posted by Voiran View Post
    even if they somehow ban 3rd party software atleast 25% of the multiboxers would do same as im gonna do. I will just go ahead and buy second monitor 23 inch full hd probably 150€. and on top of that if i want i can buy some 200€ laptop and log my doc there alone to spam heal.
    So you're going to do what so many others have done before you, who do not use third party software? Good. The problem isn't being able to log on to several accounts at once, but rather accessing them all by a single button press.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowforcee View Post
    So you're going to do what so many others have done before you, who do not use third party software? Good. The problem isn't being able to log on to several accounts at once, but rather accessing them all by a single button press.
    actually my advanced box script requires quite a bit more than a single button press, naabe.

Quote Originally Posted by Voiran View Post
    actually my advanced box script requires quite a bit more than a single button press, naabe.
    This is of no matter. In the end all your "advanced box script" is executed by a single action or a sequence of actions on a key-stroke level. It matters not if you press one or five buttons. It is still input multiplexing. It is still multiboxing.

Quote Originally Posted by Humlee View Post
    Psikie is an amazing pvper very well known.

His opinion on pvp is highly valued..
    I approve that message.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowforcee View Post
    For all the techie knowledge people say they have on these forums you are really missing a key point. HKN only made the package nice and pretty to work on one pc with multiple clients, but it is not very hard to buy a $20 wireless keyboard to send keystrokes to more than one pc. derp derp

Good luck trying to police that.

So while you are wasting server storage space with all this and providing me with a morning laugh every day the 2-3 MB that you soooo desperately want to hamper probably won't skip a beat. I mean if they can afford monthly subscription on more than 1 paid account, im sure a $20 wireless keyboard is not going to break the bank.

No matter how much you QQ the current and previous game director have already posted on this matter, and it's not considered "cheating" or exploiting but I don't mind reading your posts and eating you delicious tears with morning breakfast. You give me a daily laugh to look forward to.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    I approve that message.

No matter how much you QQ the current and previous game director have already posted on this matter, and it's not considered "cheating" or exploiting

.{edited, do not change someone else's words in a quote}
    Actually, when Mitchi commented on MB cheating in 2013 they were not the game director; they where following a given directive, however now they are the game director, and one that reads and replys to the forums, takes note of comments and follows through with game changes,
    I think voicing a concern of MB cheating with 3rd party software is very worth while.
    Last edited by Anarrina; Dec 8th, 2014 at 18:18:58.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

No matter how much you QQ the current and previous game director have already posted on this matter, and it's not considered "cheating" or exploiting
    Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    Actually, when Mitchi commented on MB cheating in 2013 they were not the game director;
    Learn to read slick. Or learn to comprehend what you read.

FYI it is a forum violation to change the words in someone's posts from a quote.

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Learn to read slick. Or learn to comprehend what you read.

FYI it is a forum violation to change the words in someone's posts from a quote.
    I just removed the dross expressed with ./snip with a quick break down of what it actually was; the words of yours denoted by the end of the edit remain unaltered.

{Yeah, don't do that. *snip* is fine, the snarky breakdown, not so much. - Ana}

As for learning, I suggest you take your own advice. {edited}

When you referenced Mitchi's comments on the MB cheating situation, you are doing so from 2013 that was last year, this year it is 2014 and next year it will be 2015l see how those numbers change ?, good keep up.

Last year, when it was called 2013, the person that is game director now, Mitchi wasn't the game director.
    But in this year 2014 they are the game director, and have more responsibility and control than they did before, when they posted the comment you are talking about it was a different year then and they had a different job.

Since they got their new job as the game director, the one with the responsibility and control, they have been replying to posts and changing things in the game. Because they have more responsibility and control now.

And because we now have a game director that does that, can you understand that they will see and give thought to issue of MB cheating.

{edited}
    Last edited by Anarrina; Dec 8th, 2014 at 18:20:07.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Interesting you don't seem to be able to read the post from 2013, that states, "As per Customer Service management".

You can take that as you want but it seems to me the decision is above the control of persons on the forums. It would also seem that the issue was brought before the powers that be and already addressed. Further more based upon the absence of any comment official or otherwise from the FC employees that do respond on the forums it would seem to be a dead issue for them. Continuing that theme it might even reflect badly upon said FC employees for rehashing a dead issue with their said employers and or superiors.

{edited for personal insults}
    Last edited by Anarrina; Dec 8th, 2014 at 18:21:17.

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Interesting you don't seem to be able to read the post from 2013, that states, "As per Customer Service management".
    A stock answer handed to someone with lower influence than they have now, remember 2014 comes after 2013 or did you want some even simpler version ?

You can take that as you want but it seems to me the decision is above the control of persons on the forums.
    Speculation. And Game Director is above "persons on the forums" remember "new job"

It would also seem that the issue was brought before the powers that be and already addressed.
    Further speculation..

Further more (keep up now) based upon the absence of any comment official or otherwise from the FC employees that do respond on the forums it would seem to be a dead issue for them.
    More speculation.. this is getting dull.

Continuing that theme it might even reflect badly upon said FC employees for rehashing a dead issue with their said employers and or superiors.
    Seriously yet more speculation ?

Did you catch all that? If not I will wait for my next QQ snack from you. nom nom nom

It's almost lunch time give me something juicy to chop up and sprinkle on my salad.
    And that shaky not so believable mensa-troll pretense to finish......again.

So basically, no actual cohesive response just speculation (lots of speculation) and some d-grade trolling again.

I think a new category needs to be added to that list of different trolls, the wannabe-mensa-troll.

Oh and http://www.somethingawful.com/guides...-posting-on/2/ for anyone wondering.

I suppose you still missed the part that in 2013 there was a game director...and the response was still "As per Customer Service management".

SO I guess what you are implying is that game director from 2013 had less authority than the current one?

Interesting speculation by you. (ideas or guesses about something that is not known)
    versus
    My logical conclusions. (an opinion or decision that is formed after a period of thought or research)

Considering this whole ordeal has been on the forums for the good part of a year and no additional official or unofficial comments by FC or it's employees have been made; With all the other changes made by the current game director who did comment on the subject last year, I feel safely that my conclusion is that this is a dead issue for FC. I also feel that is more correct than your speculation that somehow the title of game director has changed the level of authority versus Customer Service Management.

What else you got? I'm hungry for more.

QQ nom nom nom

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

No. My assertions are are based on recent changes like, reversing previous rulings and paying attention to forum users and changing things in the game.

You speculated, then kept extrapolating on that initial singular speculation, and have completely painted yourself into a corner.

So no you are utterly wrong, the wannabe mensa-troll act? yeah well try to take this as the kindness it's intended to be; people are sending me pm's/copies of shared pms and laughing at you now.

I'll stop replying to your posts and use ignore at this point, as I just don't believe in supporting other peoples cruelty by the further shredding your posts, it may amuse them, but not me.

Bless you.

Quote Originally Posted by Caloss2 View Post
    No. My assertions are are based on recent changes like, reversing previous rulings and paying attention to forum users and changing things in the game.
    What previous rulings have been reversed? Please share.

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Guys, can you stop sending the pm's I've said I won't continue to shred anymore of these posts no matter how funny you think it is.
    I think the guy would be pretty upset if he saw who's doing it.

So show a little kindness. And stop sending pm's.

Thanks.

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Crickets chirping... Guess your assertion was incorrect.

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Seriously guys, I don't care how funny you find to laugh at Psikie being destroyed, no more PMs.

Imaginary friends are cool, but uhm...are you going to keep avoiding the question?

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Imaginary friends done talking in your head now? So transparent it's shameful. Can you answer the question? Or it's just something else you made up?

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Years from now, when we look back on this thread to see the new "old school" PvP videos, there will be this 4 page document of you two going back and forth.

I don't mind debating/arguing a point, but after 4 pages, would you guys mind taking it to private messages?

I ask this of you respectfully.

BS daily XP.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast