Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: PVP Videos!

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Sneaky bunch they are, I haven't seen more than 80 per side in a year and most of those were just along for the ride/points not really looking to fight.
    They should make tower wars worth more! Like make them generate points for some sort of gear aslong as they are under you're clans control
    Welcome to my team!
    I CUT YOU SO BAD YOU NO WISH I CUT YOU SO BAD!
    Ignoramus is mah hero!
    Build meh a statue!

http://youtube.com/bigmanforce - Ao machinima

Just check it out, maybe you'll find something you like.
    New vids inc Xbox live gamertag: Bigmanforce23 lets play ^^
    Halo, cod, destiny all the games you hate! (360)

nice video, you should use skillsless music... i mean skrillex... ^^
    Clan FTW
    Master Veteran General Crusher "Forz"
    Neophyte Administrator "Buroz"
    Neophyte Sergeant "Rocketz"
    Novice "Nuketz"
    Apprentice "Pepitaz"
    Mentalist "Odinz"
    Novice "Forzjr"

“Two things are infinite: The Universe and Omni Solitus SB. And I'm not sure about the Universe.” (Albert L33tstein)

Quote Originally Posted by Foob View Post
    and 220's are free to attack me at this 175 level.[/url]
    Yup always u don't meep.

This is not some god mode and I did not farm 580 people in a day.[/url]
    Ofc u not even close to "god mode" just 2 button mode: AS + Meep.

Ridiculous how FC keep allow that.
    Clan FTW
    Master Veteran General Crusher "Forz"
    Neophyte Administrator "Buroz"
    Neophyte Sergeant "Rocketz"
    Novice "Nuketz"
    Apprentice "Pepitaz"
    Mentalist "Odinz"
    Novice "Forzjr"

“Two things are infinite: The Universe and Omni Solitus SB. And I'm not sure about the Universe.” (Albert L33tstein)

5x Level 175 Agent MB gank vid, 580+ kills
    Weak. Thank you and a select few others for ruining AO PvP.
    FC, take note. This is what you allow in your game currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecheeze2 View Post
    What would you know about PvP.
    Organisation - Punk
    "Foobar" - 220 Keeper
    "Warfang" - 220 Fixer
    "Exoblast" - 220 NT
    "Venomisto" - 220 Agent
    "Tykot" - 207 Agent
    "Ramjet" - 164 Fixer
    PvP Vids: AOPunk on Youtube

3 gnaks on me, weak foob.

Make a special one for ur failed ones on me pls, and the mess u did in 2ho

<3
    Instability:
    Humlebien
    Neophyte
    Whereishumle
    Callmebetty
    Humlox
    Betty
    Melankolia

Quote Originally Posted by Humlee View Post
    3 gnaks on me, weak foob.

Make a special one for ur failed ones on me pls, and the mess u did in 2ho

<3
    You were quit most of the time I played these, and I only saw you a few times when you did play.
    Organisation - Punk
    "Foobar" - 220 Keeper
    "Warfang" - 220 Fixer
    "Exoblast" - 220 NT
    "Venomisto" - 220 Agent
    "Tykot" - 207 Agent
    "Ramjet" - 164 Fixer
    PvP Vids: AOPunk on Youtube

What would you know about PvP.
    Quite a bit actually.

I have operated behind the scenes since 2001.
    I'm not challenging your HC SA authority. You are actually very fair in that regard.

I do not agree with your Multi-Boxing. You and I both know it's hurting the game.
    Swallow that pride. It's just a game

If you want to argue some more, PM me.
    Let's not take the chance of this thread getting taken down.

Awesome vid. Its like rambo 5 where the killcount just grows from movie to movie
    [Robosapiens - 220eng] [Melchran - 220nt] [Mirkku - 207agent] [Litina -157doc] [Fatina -157fix] [Notatina - 116trader] [Lotina - 110nt] [Notina - 95enf] [Tupu - 95sold] [Hotina 76agent] [Clotclown - 43agent] [Melchram - 30agent] [Jytina 21trader]

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecheeze2 View Post
    FC, if you'll decide to take a note on MB - take a note that allowed account sharing is also ruining AO as much as MB does.
    Ty.
    Last edited by Artyomis; Nov 30th, 2014 at 22:35:49.
    G.F.B.D.
    --------------------------------------------
    Artyomis has played 800 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds
    WTB subscription price lowered for eastern europe countries due to current USD/EUR-to-local-currency rates.

There's a lot of lack of will to develop anti-MB pvp tactics for some reason. 5 175 agents are far from immortal, meep or no meep. They can be stunned+alpha'd by several profs and they're in range of lvl 220's. There's no good reason they get the chance to meep.

I'd gladly join in a team/raid to kill multiboxers. Sounds like a fun challenge.. and I'm neutral, so I go with whomever wants to give it an honest shot for the fun of it.
    Michizure is love, Michizure is life.
    --
    Dywas - 220/30/70 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician
    Caramela - 220/30/70 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Desejos - 220/30/?? Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    Gretchenross - 220/30/?? Neutral Opifex Shade
    Bizzle - 220/30/70 Neutral Atrox Soldier

--<3 Professional love--
    * Aiken pets Lazy on the head. Sure it is, you keep telling self that
    <Aiken> such a cutesy clammer aren't you *cheekpinch*
    <Lazy>
    <Lazy> viva la revolucion
    * Dywas decides to walk away from the soon-to-be sexytime
    <Aiken> lol Dywas, Id make a man of him
    <Lazy> Dywas, i'd go gay for aiken. no lie

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalBath View Post
    There's a lot of lack of will to develop anti-MB pvp tactics for some reason. 5 175 agents are far from immortal, meep or no meep. They can be stunned+alpha'd by several profs and they're in range of lvl 220's. There's no good reason they get the chance to meep.

I'd gladly join in a team/raid to kill multiboxers. Sounds like a fun challenge.. and I'm neutral, so I go with whomever wants to give it an honest shot for the fun of it.
    It's a bit hard to attack someone without a flag though, I agree with needing more anti MB tactics but cannot do much against ganks like this
    Laydne / Dewestad / Reness

The Pain Dealers are recruiting

Live streaming @ www.twitch.tv/laydne

Vapid puerile cheating glorified in video as something it isn't.

/facepalm
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

@Goosens: Could always try baiting with a NS2 and / or a Meep on hand. Notice how he attacks on the first toon for 1-2seconds before attacking with the others (to allow for /assist to catch up). That's a nice vulnerability to start with. I'm not a great tactician but I'm sure better ones could figure this out np.
    --

--<3 Professional love--
    <Lazy>

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalBath View Post

You really need to stop living in this world of perfect theories and paper solutions.

Very few professions can single handed survive 5x Agent AS+fs+regulars, but most can with the addition of the 3 blockers. Do you really think his successful kills are the only footage he has? I can only speak from personal experience, but I've had more encounters with this guy where he has failed than I have, ofc that will never see the light as a youtube video for good reasons.

EDIT:

Also the video is slowed down for christ sake, he doesnt wait 1-2 second to attack with the others...... If anything that snippet u posted shows a silly fixer not meeping when having the time to run forward... (Silly Neophyte)
    Last edited by Humlee; Dec 1st, 2014 at 14:38:20.
    Instability:
    Humlebien
    Neophyte
    Whereishumle
    Callmebetty
    Humlox
    Betty
    Melankolia

you guys realise that if it wasn't this multibox trend, you would have continued to complain about mongo rage
    and if it wasn't for mongo rage, it was another dumb reason your brains discovered because you were too frustrated that you died in an virtual game
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me

Quote Originally Posted by Humlee View Post
    You really need to stop living in this world of perfect theories and paper solutions.

Very few profession can single handed survive 5x Agent AS+fs+regulars, but most can with the addition of the 3 blockers. Do you really think his successful kills are the only footage he has? I can only speak from personal experience, but I've had more encounters with this guy where he has failed than I have, ofc that will never see the light as a youtube video for good reasons.

EDIT:

Also the video is slowed down for christ sake, he doesnt wait 1-2 second to attack with the others...... If anything that snippet u posted shows a silly fixer not meeping when having the time to run forward... (Silly Neophyte)
    Assist does take its time to kick in, though. I'd say you likely have ~1 second after "Attacked by ********e. For many, that won't be enough.. but if you're flagged in a pvp area you should be ready anyway. One of the reasons I disliked multibox and preferred to continue dual-logging my toons has to do with how slow /assist felt to kick in, making me have to press the assist key several times after attacking on the main character. (assume 120-150ms ping, as that's what I usually have on AO's servers).

I've seen his footage. I've also seen footage in other games of MB'ers being taken down. Maybe it's time someone captured MB'ers being taken down here, too.
    "Perfect theories and paper solutions" -> I was suggesting starting points, not spouting out gospel.. the point is to build anti-MB tactics on and to refine by teaming up and trying them out. Failing is the best way to learn, if you're okay with seeing what mistakes you made. Nothing wrong with it.
    Some may prefer to not fight them at all and I understand that too. But If he fails against you (and others) and people learn from it and team with up to kill him (and others), it may be a good thing.
    Last edited by DigitalBath; Dec 1st, 2014 at 15:04:51.
    --

--<3 Professional love--
    <Lazy>

Quote Originally Posted by Difs View Post
    you guys realise that if it wasn't this multibox trend, you would have continued to complain about mongo rage
    and if it wasn't for mongo rage, it was another dumb reason your brains discovered because you were too frustrated that you died in an virtual game
    No I complain because it is cheating. Dying in pvp means nothing, and lets face it if people didn't post complaints you'd have nothing to troll.

Using third party software to gain an advantage over other players.

That's AIM-botting

And a completely accurate description of MB-cheating.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

even caloss would mb if it was f2p game

Quote Originally Posted by Voiran View Post
    even caloss would mb if it was f2p game
    Wrong.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast